• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cartoon / Anime / Video Game Crushes

Fig

The Altruist
Have you ever had a crush on a character from cartoon, anime or video game? What did you like about them? Was It their personality? Were they just plain cute?

I'm not gonna lie, when I was 10 and 11, I had a huge crush on this girl! She was so cute and sweet and kind!View attachment 24010

I used to like May also! I always found her so cute and sweet, until I met my crush. My crush's favorite trainers are Red and Leaf(Green). I really like this because Red and Green are best friends, just like me and my crush! :P \ ^.^ / Anyways, here's a picture of my crush. She is such a beautiful person. What really is surprising, ie that my crush looks a lot like Green, while I look a lot like Red. Leaf.jpg And here's a picture of the two of us as best friends! My best friend was kind of tired, so she slept in my arms, while I held her in mine! :) love_in_the_air_by_deciime_haruka-d3e5tzr.jpg

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'd have to say Zange-chan from Kannagi. <3

kannagi02.jpg

She is so adorable and her character is just awesome. She's one of my favorite anime characters ever! Plus, she's got a great figure.

However, recently I've begun to have somewhat of a thing for Eru Chitanda from Hyouka.

1053233.jpg

Isn't she just the cutest? <3 Her overwhelming curiosity as a main character trait is so adorable, and not to mention her beauty is something else!

Cheza-wolfs-rain-2861190-640-480.jpg
Cheza, from Wolf's Rain. She is very nice to wolves...

Holo_Infobox.jpg
Holo, Spice and Wolf. She is very nice to wolves, and she is a wolf deity.

Mh_characters_san.jpg
San, from Princess Mononoke. She likes wolves, so I'm sure that she would like me if she were real...

wolfamaterasuokami.jpg
Amaterasu, from Okami. She has a wolf form, and she's very nice to other wolves.

Trinity_Glassfield.png
Trinity Glasfield, Blazblue series. She seems nice, and she's hot. She also reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood, so yeah...

FileFree.jpg
Free, from Soul Eater. It's less of a "crush", and more of an infatuation kind of deal. I guess it's because I look similar to him or something.... o_O

So yeah... There's probably more, but I don't feel like posting them, because tiredness...

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Like a couple o' folks here, the closest that I've come to having a crush on a fictional character has been with -- you guessed it -- Midna.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Mainly Claire Redfield and
Claire_(the_Darkside_Chronicles_Code_Veronica).jpg

tumblr_lqwhhf7fhp1r1w1tto1_500.gif

Jill Valentine from Resident Evil.
jillvalentinepsp.jpg

Others include Rayne from BloodRayne, Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, and Rogue from X-MEN TAS.

blood-rayne-2.jpg

LaraCroft1.jpg

tumblr_lhs6q4VaMc1qg4s5uo1_500.gif

As a child I had a crush on Speedy Gonzales :D
*highfive* Yea, Vee~~ When I was in second grade, I also had a crush on a rodent character. xP But I think it was more of a favoritism thing and the fact that I love rodents. :3 But even here, you can see hinting that something about villains really is my thing. I liked Spat from Hamtaro. Hahaha... He's so adorable, though...
episode-appearances4.png

---
Oh, oh. But I really don't crush on characters--except one... *points to avatar* I've forced myself to like characters from animés before as a method to hepl me tame my obsession with Ganon, but other than that... I'm loyal to him. I haven't had to worry about this yet--probably because I'm so strange--but if I ever get asked out, I'll reject the person. Jus' saying.

Well I've always kind of had a thing for Cremia, or basically Malon's older form. I always thought she was cute and very sweet.

malon.jpg

She's also got a kind of cutesy carefree thing to her that makes her all the more appealing

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Anyone from Boku No Pico of course.

Actually, now that I think of it, the only true anime crush I had was this young lady:

Winry.png

I mean, can't go wrong with Winry Rockbell. But Bulma and Android 18 are close seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom