• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

CandyLand RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
First off, I got the inspiration for this from the board game Candyland, and the books Charlie and The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl, The Candy Shop War by Brandon Mull, and other books/movies like those. There is a new international candy franchise known as Magic Candy Co. It has become so popular that, in certain packages of candy, they have put a special ingredient in. This ingredient transports whoever eats it into the magical world of CandyLand. However, the people that eat this ingredient have come at a bad time. The leaders of the different tribes are being kidnapped. Each of the different characters will have the powers of a different tribe. ( For instance, the jawbreaker tribe is superstength and extra durability.) They shall work together to find the leaders and stop the kidnappers. Here's the SU:

Name:
Appearance:
Tribe: ( All of them are named after candy. After you sign up, I'll tell you your tribe's powers.)
Weapons: ( These are all based on candy.)
Other:

Here's my SU:

Name: Liam Smith
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, brown hair, brown eyes, wears a t-shirt and jeans.
Tribe: Atomic Fireballs
Weapons: None
Other: None

My character's powers are: He can throw fireballs, he's fireproof, and he can fly.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I would LOVE to sign up. But I'm not signing up until I know what the tribes ARE, and what they can DO. It's not fair to have people sign up without knowing what their powers are, or even what the tribes they have to choose from are.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Then can the SUers be the ones to decide the candy powers instead of you? It's only fair that we decide our own powers.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
YAY! Then I shall SU. As soon as I decide who to choose... OH!

Name: Madeline Black
Appearance: Long, straight black hair that hangs in her round face, blue eyes, wears a light pink sweatshirt, faded jeans and white sneakers.
Tribe: Pixie Stix (if they can be used)
Powers(it's handier if you actually put that in the SU): Magic powers like telekinesis, force fields and the like.
Weapons: Magic wand that looks like a pink pixie stick, but sturdier.
Other: She has a nasty stutter that's inversely related to her confidence levels.

Not quite finished yet, but hope this is good for now.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Anyone willing to help? I can't find any candy names with magic or magic puns. Except if you count like a whole brand, because there's a candy brand called Charms. But besides that, I got nothin'.

NEVA MIND, MY DAD IS A GENIUS! SU EDITED!

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
OMG YES.

Name: Dr. Smartstein (I'm bad at punny names...)
Appearance: Lab coat, extremely messy white hair. Smarties buttons on his lab coat, smarties glasses (don't ask how he sees...) Black slacks.
Tribe: Smarties
Powers: Telekinesis, shooting rainbowy rays from his index finger, he's smart.
Weapons: He's a scientist... A bunch of smartie themed rays. One where it shoots out smartie dust, one that shoots out the actual candy, Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom