• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
And when I flip green?
If this is rhetorical, then we'll continue to protect town leaning players and cop scum leaning players. If not, well, scum gains nothing from this N3 strategy.

I'd have to be an idiot to bus in -lo. I hope Ex would think I have some intelligence.
I was being purposely facetious lol. I don't expect to elicit information from that post.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'd have to be an idiot to bus in -lo. I hope Ex would think I have some intelligence.
Bussing in -Lo isn't idiotic
if anything it's optimal to take it slowly rather than too fast

every other day after today would still be -Lo, why would you rush it when there are still two more chances to win out of a couple townies' mistake? it also gives you towncredit and this whole "why would I bus" is just a faulty logic smh

then we'll continue to protect town leaning players and cop scum leaning players. If not, well, scum gains nothing from this N3 strategy.
In that case, gl I guess. I'm gonna go sit behind the couch and eat some sunflower seeds.

I feel like Killjoy has a decent chance of being scum, specially since he roleblocked N1

Then why are you hesitant to swap votes?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Also Ex/Min scum pair is impossible based on the standing votes. Killjoy
Bussing in -Lo isn't idiotic
if anything it's optimal to take it slowly rather than too fast

every other day after today would still be -Lo, why would you rush it when there are still two more chances to win out of a couple townies' mistake? it also gives you towncredit and this whole "why would I bus" is just a faulty logic smh
It's not faulty. My scum playstyle isn't to bus late game, I'd try pushing anyone besides a scumbud. My philosophy as scum is to at least try anything else besides bussing, and if you look back at scum games within the last two years every time I had a bus scenario late game I just planted my vote on anyone besides a scumbud. I've had success with it sometimes. I know it's not your playstyle as scum though you're too bus happy.

I'm also a better scum player than I think you're giving me credit for, I've had low activity scum games where I've came back and made compelling arguments while I was under the gun that it turned the game around and Town went on to mislynch instead of lynching me. That was maybe before you started playing here though, idk.

Like look at things from my perspective, I consider you a good town player, Ex, so I expect you to not let youself tunnel. But then I spend an evening getting caught up and I see you're the top poster in the game but you haven't dome anything besides tunnel. I'm sorry but I'm going to find that suspicious regardless of who the player you are tunneling is.

You spent the whole day today focused on me you didn't even touch on funnygurl and the fact that she just randomly decided to vote you for kind of no reason besides that I voted you.

funnier6

Courage~
Hi don’t have time to be Canadian please thank you eh QUESTION: This lake monster, similar to the myth of the Loch Ness Monster, is said to reside within the Okanagan Lake in British Columbia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom