• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Can You Only Go in the Silent Realm 1 Time

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
i was just wondering if you could only go in the silent realm once. that would be really bad,becuase i am really excited for the silent realm,and i want to go in it more than onece

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
You go into the Silent Realm 4 times, once for each main area. If you go to the Skyward Sword Walkthrough on Zelda Dungeon you can see the outline for the Walkthrough. In the outline it shows that you go into the Silent Realm 4 times.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Why would you even want to go back to the siren world? I'm guessing it might be similar to the twilight in TP.

Staying on topic, I'd say it looks as if you can only enter each Silent Realm one time. The purpose of going to the Silent Realm is to collect the Tears of the guardian of that area, similar to collecting Tears of Light in TP. That being said, once collecting the Tears is completed, I'd say the Silent Realm becomes pretty useless and probably inaccessible for the rest of the game. I'm pretty much making this assumption based on the fact that after collecting the Tears of Light in TP, that area could not be visited covered in Twilight anymore.
Of course, I could be completely wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom