• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can you climb a rope?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
We used to do it in P.E all the time, the big ropes hanging down from the roof you'd need to shimmy up. So, yes, apparently I can indeed climb a rope, for I climbed those ropes multiple times when asked to climb the rope, or if I felt like I could climb said rope during a lesson.

Only did it in a girls-only lesson though. Otherwise I'd never felt more male eyes staring at my arse.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I can tie them well enough but i can't climb them for my life... I'm scuppered when the vikings invade...

Can you climb a rope?
I have no idea if I can climb a rope. I haven't attempted that since I was a wee lad and I could do it back then but who knows now.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I actually tried climbing a 25' rope the other day. Only made it up about 15' though. As a kid, I was terrified of climbing ropes and always refused to do it in PE class.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I've never attempted to climb a rope, I probably could with some sort of incline (not much upper body strength but still pretty fit and strong) I used to sail/pilot/drive a boat with my dad, though, so I can tie a knot pretty efficiently.

It's been quite a while since I've attempted rope climbing, so suffice it to say I used to be okay at it. Granted, I may not have been the fastest rope climber in the world, but I got to the top eventually. Probably one of the few things I was fairly decent at in P.E., besides running and dodgeball.

Sheik

:the:
I have never attempted to climb a rope in my life. I probably could if I tried; I'm decently fit, and I'm skilled at climbing other things as well, so I think I could. Now watch me go try it and epicly fail... But yeah, I've never actually tried, so I don't know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom