• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can Someone Help Me with My Zelda Website?

I'm trying my best with my website nintendozelda and I can't think of what Zelda fans love. I'm a Zelda fan and all I could think about is ROMs and Emulators. Do we all love Zelda news and all? If so, what should I write about? I am so confused and I HATE spamming! I'm no spammer, just to let you know. I just want to know how I could tidy my Zelda website. How do people come up with this Zelda stuff?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Basically, the reason why people look up zelda on the internet is primarily for walkthroughs. Sometimes, you will start using one website more, and become involved in it. So add a couple of walkthroughs, so people will come to the site. After that, you can hook them on with something else (news, forums, etc.)

I agree walkthroughs are the way to reel them in

your website is awesome BTW, definitly what i'll use if i want to download zelda roms

well done, my good man

Basically, the reason why people look up zelda on the internet is primarily for walkthroughs. Sometimes, you will start using one website more, and become involved in it. So add a couple of walkthroughs, so people will come to the site. After that, you can hook them on with something else (news, forums, etc.)

Okay! I'll upload walkthroughs. Thank you.

I agree walkthroughs are the way to reel them in

your website is awesome BTW, definitly what i'll use if i want to download zelda roms

well done, my good man

Haha, thank you. I'm trying to figure out how to make a ROM of Twilight Princess. I'll be uploading it as soon as I figure out how to make Twilight Princess usable on an emulator. I could do that. I did it with Resident Evil 4: Wii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom