• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Calling All Bronies! :D

oshi_yoshi

Skyloftian Night Patrol
Looking For Trade OoT&MM

I have been a big collector of My Little Ponies since I was young, and now I don't have a need for them anymore. I've recently got back into Zelda and I don't have Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, and there are a few ponies I can bear to part with and I'm willing to trade the ten ponies for the two games. I would greatly prefer if they were together, but I wouldn't mind having just one of the games. Of course, if only one of the games are offered, I'll have to limit the trade. Five for Ocarina of Time, and five for Majora's Mask sound good? :) It'd be great if you could wipe the memory on the games, but if that's not possible, I totally understand.
You can choose what ponies you get, but if I get offered only one of the games I'll have to modify the list for the other game and then there won't be much choice in the matter.
All of the ponies I have a 3rd generation (2003-2012) and they are all first-release poses. I also have three Breezies. None of these ponies are in mint condition but they're not horribly beat-up. Just a few scuffs here and there. Their hair has been braided for shipping purposes.
Minty- very nice condition, one small mark above a leg and another on her neck.
Pinkie Pie- feet are dirty, white paint on stomach. *ALSO HAS ORIGINAL CHARM NECKLACE*
Razzaroo- marks along neck, initials on her foot *ALSO HAS ORIGINAL CHARM NECKLACE*
Sparkleworks- superglue on one foot
Daisyjo- light marks on forehead
Gem Blossom- (part of the Crystal Princess series) one mark on her right ear
Strawberry Swirl- slightly dirty... she's white, so the dirt stands out very well. Small marks all over
~BREEZIES~
All in the exact condition I bought them in, but I can't find the flower-train they came with. Their hair isn't braided; there's not enough of it.
Azalea Bloom, Honeydew Hum, Meadow Moon

Let me know in a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:

oshi_yoshi

Skyloftian Night Patrol
UPDATE: I also am now offering Triforce-Loftwing and Sheikah eye metal cutouts in addition to or substitute for the ponies.
Triforce: painted gold. On a form fitting frame to make it 3D. Roughly 4" x 8".
Sheikah eye: about 7" x 3". Unpainted.
Please keep in mind that I cut these out with a plasma cutter, not a Torchmate. There are by no means perfect, and have slightly rough edges. It is difficult to cut something out so complex, and they are slightly lopsided. But not very noticeable.
Since they are so difficult to cut out correctly, the two of them will not be together unless I get the games together. They can be paired with ponies, but otherwise it'll be 1:1 game to cutout. Thanks! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom