• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Call of Duty Zombies-My Rage

Im sure for all of you who have played Zombies on Call of Duty will have encountered the rage inducing player with no skill who drives to bring the team down. ive played alot of all the zombies(BO1+2+DLC) and there is always 1 moron who goes down within the first 2 rounds then 2-3 times every round after that and it drives me mad having to run and save them as they screech down there mics for help.

My last 3 matches where on Nuketown Zombies and i had 10+ revives before round 5 after which i quit and got messages calling me all manner of things in the hopes i want wont respond and point out there flaws(I Do:P), in the rare case that im not a revive mission it tends to be a match of my team camping the mystery box so they can hit it every time they have the points even if they have good weapons.

The other thing that makes me rage is getting to a high round then someone quits so the round doesnt get recorded on the leaderboard or the host Dashboards and well all get kicked back to lobby where we have to wait for a 4th player to join us.

Overall it makes me rage alot more than it should, does anything else experience these issues or have you just skipped to snapping your controller and hunting down the morons??

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Even though I rarely play Call of Duty now....

I do feel your pain haha! There is always one player who just has to be a complete n00b :/ Since Zombies is the onlynthing I like to play in the CoD series nowadays it gets so annoying when I can't get to high rounds due to this happening haha! I tend to either just play with my friends if I do hop on to the Xbox tomavoid this from happening xD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, ONLINE Zombies has gotten to the point where I don't play online anymore; I always run into the camp of players who just don't know what they're doing (this is natural; we all were like this at some point) or the camp of players that simply do not tolerate anyone who isn't on their par.

I play offline splitscren with my little brother only, because we both have fun with it even if zombies is sometimes frustrating.

I admit, though, that I once screamed "what the hell are you doing?!" into the mic when I was playing a round of BO1 zombies once because this guy ran into the zombies and just died. I was thinking to myself, well damn...if you don't want to live, just quit game!

Even though I rarely play Call of Duty now....

I do feel your pain haha! There is always one player who just has to be a complete n00b :/ Since Zombies is the onlynthing I like to play in the CoD series nowadays it gets so annoying when I can't get to high rounds due to this happening haha! I tend to either just play with my friends if I do hop on to the Xbox tomavoid this from happening xD

I wish i had friends that played but there all addicted to the multiplayer side and see Zombies as a tacked on piece of nothing, They should have a skill based system so noobs on get paired with noobs that should force them to get better as alot of the time there downs are due to charging a horde hoping they can knife them to death:P

Well, ONLINE Zombies has gotten to the point where I don't play online anymore; I always run into the camp of players who just don't know what they're doing (this is natural; we all were like this at some point) or the camp of players that simply do not tolerate anyone who isn't on their par.

I play offline splitscren with my little brother only, because we both have fun with it even if zombies is sometimes frustrating.

I admit, though, that I once screamed "what the hell are you doing?!" into the mic when I was playing a round of BO1 zombies once because this guy ran into the zombies and just died. I was thinking to myself, well damn...if you don't want to live, just quit game!

Its like noobs strive to stay noobish though, to them i think its funny to cause there team hassle and they quit if they cant. Thats why i love Trazit as i can wonder off and be alone far far away from the idiots:P

I dont really have anyone to splitscreen with and when i did it used to annoy me as i like to have a full view:P and as for Mics i put mine far far away so i dont unleash on the morons and end up banned for abusive language:P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom