• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 -- What Do You Think of the DLC?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Today or something like that, the last DLC collection for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, entitled Final Assault, was released for PlayStation 3 and PC. I actually just bought it despite it being a poor money decision on my part, but I personally am not hyped for it.

Anyway, though, what do you think of all the DLC released for MW3? Do you think it's a worthwhile purchase, or maybe it should've been better refined/more things added?

Dan

I think it's honestly quite terrible, I will admit I buy COD games, but I've never purchased the DLC. You have so many games on the pc that allow user made maps, some with better quietly than the maps the developers provide. I just don't see why a small amount of maps should be priced so high. This of course isn't the case for game consoles which can't support user made maps. It's a pity game consoles weren't more open, I'm not sure if microsoft or sony would allow a method where you can simply take game map files from the pc and put them on your consoles hardrive. I'm not knowledgeable on that front. i know developers like team meat had some issues at first with getting microsoft to comply over the user maps.

Regardless the DLC is overpriced, and you don't like that, don't buy it and complain later. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom