• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Cabbage's Random Works of Art

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Well, I make art all the time, so I didn't want to post a new thread every time I wanted to post something. So I did this!
Whenever I make something I want to show you guys, I'll just post it. I really appreciate feedback, so if you have something you want to say, please do.
Anyways, today I made a thingy when I was bored. I was looking at the instruction manual for TP, and saw a cewl pattern, so I wanted to draw it. And I did. This is how it turned out.IMG.jpg
I did not purposefully make it in the shape of a trapezoid, that's just how it turned out when I cut it. I colored and drew it using Zig markers.
So, then, whaddya think?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I can't be sure what you were shooting for, but as far as looks go, it looks pretty good. It would be better if we could see a pic of your reference so we could compare the two.

Beeker

Wild Card
I can't be sure what you were shooting for, but as far as looks go, it looks pretty good. It would be better if we could see a pic of your reference so we could compare the two.

I think I know what that is. It looks like an area of the game's cover art. I remember drawing some of those intricate patterns from it and that one looks familiar. It looks very nice though, I love these sort of patterns and cool designs =D

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Here-the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess.jpgSee the right corner under the wolf? That's what I wanted to do. It wasn't really close to it, but I still think it looks neat. I kinda added my own thing to it, so it doesn't look zactly the same. I just copied the main pattern.
Accidentally attached a thumbnail of the other picture. I have no clue how to get it off though, so...

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 8

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
IMG.jpgSomething else I drew and colored when I got bored. It was actually for a paragraph we were making at school, so I made an illustration for it in my spare time. It's about how things often aren't what they seem, and I chose to do mine on a rose. I drew with regular pencils and colored with prismacolor pencils. Do ya like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom