• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S - M A F I A-V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
What is Allmight's alignment?
I actually forgot to remove my vote from RVS. :eek:
Regarding JS, he must be scum if Moe was scum.
Funnier is definitely playing differently than the last game. Since he was town last game he might be scum now.
i think the "reads" that Moe said he got during the initial phase was meant as a joke is that correct @Moe the Moblin ?
I don't follow the logic of JS must be scum of Moe is scum, plus if JS was scum, and he died, that'd mean it's lylo because the game state stands as 3 Town, 1 Third Party, and 2 Mafiosos. I want to think odds are we at least got rid of 1 scum, or even the SK after all those nightkills.

funnier6

Courage~
Alright, so I said I'd explain why I voted All Might later, and here it is: I wanted to try forcing hands to see how that might change the voting, if Johnny was scum someone was going to try to break the tie.

Now, we don't get alignment flips with deaths so that makes figuring out the current situation hard.

Anyway, @funnier6 I'm going to be point blank to you, I am Town - don't be stupid! I want to work with you but you scum reading me for literally nothing is leaving me with some serious doubts about you. Hell, Minish didn't even scum read me, so you doing it reallllyyyyy feels like a stretch, to the point where I don't think you actually believe it, you're just spewing BS. I don't want to think you are scum, but you're making it hard gor me not to think it, and... well </3
I'll bet it all on this

Vote: sms

funnier6

Courage~
Fun fun, it's lylo, it's not a good move to vote because scum will pile on, unless you are scum?
A little late for that reaction
@Storm - is it lylo or is it mylo or do you not distinguish?
Considering the three night kills I imagine the game will last another phase regardless and could still be on even if a mislynch happens today.

So it’s actually whatever -LO that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom