• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S - M A F I A-V

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
In all seriousness, I'm not sure how to read Moe which will make this tough for me.

Funnier is practically manic at this point :P but he's commenting on a way that doesn't feel overtly scummy. Scum funnier would try to lead but draw less attention in a way I can't quite pin. All I know is this probably isn't it.

Most everyone else needs to post some more cause I'm nowhere with them. Rubik I'm still trying to get a feel for so null, but leaning town purely from a statistics standpoint.
Why are you so focused on your ability to read Moe or lack there of?

You can’t start reading people town from a statistics stand point without narrowing anything down whatsoever. There is stuff to read here and you can read into it. You can’t tell me that in all my mountain of posts all you have is not overtly scummy and you can’t even come up with something for anybody else. Are you not going to ask me about my sms vote? Pretend like you wanna win will you??

deep breath

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
@All Might what are your thoughts and don’t say you don’t have any
Nothing in particular as far as Day 1 shenanigans go, but I'm curious why you suddenly jumped on SMS. I'm not accusing you as this is part of your townplay to focus on people for random reasons to check their reactions (you did the same with Moe and myself earlier). SMS or Deku, for example, seem like outliers who I can barely get a read from myself.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
VOTES AND POST COUNT
Post Count
Minish: IIIII
Giri: IIIIIIII
Funnier: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Rubik: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Johnny Sooshi: IIIIIIIIIIII
All Might: IIIIIIII
SMS: IIIIIIIIIII
Deku:IIIIIIIII
Moe:IIIIIII
Doc: II

VOTES
Rubik-I (SMS)
SMS-I (Funnier)
Moe-I(Minish)
Funnier-I (All Might)
Jimmu-I(Deku)(C O R R U P T I O N)
JS-I (Doc)
All Might II-(Giri,Rubik)
Not Yet Voting (JS,Moe)

Day Ends Tuesday 10/29 at 6pm EST

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Morbid Minish why do you only have five posts :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:

A bit of mafia fatigue. :p
And other reasons that you may be able to figure out from something I've said but maybe not.

Doc looks pretty good to me based off of one of his posts. Felt like town Doc to me.

Moe seems to possibly have a Beatles post restriction and that kinda actually makes me want to think he's town. Despite our totally smart, foolproof idea to lynch him based off his one post.

Funnier seems town just because he does. And I think his panicky-ness is because he's town and really doesn't want to lose this chaos mafia again.

Rubik doesn't give me any type of vibes one way or the other. Kinda liking his posts, but I feel they could come from him as scum. But he had a decent take on the odd Moe post (not as good as mine and funnier's though). Probably maybe don't wanna kill him today.

Johnny I'm iffy on. I don't really think I know how to read him well. But he is kinda giving me vibes from when he was scum in Smash and I don't really know why. So yeah, this is a gut read with no evidence. Do with that as you wish.

SMS seems maybe town? I never know with him. But he seems pretty jokey which I feel is usually him as town. He seems more hesitant as scum.

Deku is null. He hasn't said much to read him off of. But he's making posts so that's good.

I wanna say Giri's town just based on the difference between this game and the last. I feel he would be hyper and ready to redeem himself if he were scum again.

All Might is also null. Never know how to read him anyways, so with the few posts he has I really don't know how to read him yet.

So, I guess with so many town leans I might as well go with my iffy read.

Unvote

Vote: Johnny

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
do you think We Can Work It Out
my take is that Jonny is town, because I don't see him being so... lost? when trying to put a read on me
feels like someone who uses meta as a crutch when scumhunting and got introduced to a wildcard, I feel like if he was scum he'd more easily just be able to make some crap up

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Why are you so focused on your ability to read Moe or lack there of?
I'm not? I'm giving minor reads off the cuff because I was about to get some sleep. You seem more obsessed with my supposed obsession than I do.

You can’t start reading people town from a statistics stand point without narrowing anything down whatsoever. There is stuff to read here and you can read into it. You can’t tell me that in all my mountain of posts all you have is not overtly scummy and you can’t even come up with something for anybody else. Are you not going to ask me about my sms vote? Pretend like you wanna win will you??
I don't find your mountain of posts scummy though. Post volume isn't AI for you either, you'll spam the thread till you're blue in the face. Like I said, I find you town because you'd be more purposeful as scum.

Why did you vote SMS? inb4 can't tell you right now :/

funnier6

Courage~
Uh, not feeling Moe right now. I have no clue how to really read him though so :shrugs:
n all seriousness, I'm not sure how to read Moe which will make this tough for me.
I'm not? I'm giving minor reads off the cuff because I was about to get some sleep. You seem more obsessed with my supposed obsession than I do.
Literally two out of three of your serious posts are “I really don’t know how to read Moe” as though that’s somehow the most important thing right now. Why so defensive. Why bother denying it. If it doesn’t mean anything why keep bringing it up. I’m obsessed with everything have you met me

funnier6

Courage~
Nothing in particular as far as Day 1 shenanigans go, but I'm curious why you suddenly jumped on SMS. I'm not accusing you as this is part of your townplay to focus on people for random reasons to check their reactions (you did the same with Moe and myself earlier). SMS or Deku, for example, seem like outliers who I can barely get a read from myself.
I like to think I’m pretty good at reading sms and I don’t like the way he’s posted so far. Not scummy exactly but definitely not as towny as I would expect

You must have some thoughts about something? Day ends today you know

funnier6

Courage~
A bit of mafia fatigue. :p
And other reasons that you may be able to figure out from something I've said but maybe not.
This is a really bad time for it cause I really need to trust you :kawaii:
Doc looks pretty good to me based off of one of his posts. Felt like town Doc to me.
That was just one post though
Moe seems to possibly have a Beatles post restriction and that kinda actually makes me want to think he's town. Despite our totally smart, foolproof idea to lynch him based off his one post.
I ISOed him and he didn’t do it in every post so I’m not so sure
Funnier seems town just because he does. And I think his panicky-ness is because he's town and really doesn't want to lose this chaos mafia again.
Why shouldn’t I want to win as scum :suspicious:
Rubik doesn't give me any type of vibes one way or the other. Kinda liking his posts, but I feel they could come from him as scum. But he had a decent take on the odd Moe post (not as good as mine and funnier's though). Probably maybe don't wanna kill him today.
I actually disagree. He’s made a lot of useless “helping” posts that mean absolutely nothing that’s more like his scum game in the crossover.
Johnny I'm iffy on. I don't really think I know how to read him well. But he is kinda giving me vibes from when he was scum in Smash and I don't really know why. So yeah, this is a gut read with no evidence. Do with that as you wish.
I skimmed his smash ISO and he actually feels town to me from it. Would not vote there
SMS seems maybe town? I never know with him. But he seems pretty jokey which I feel is usually him as town. He seems more hesitant as scum.
You normally trust my judgement :suspicious:
I wanna say Giri's town just based on the difference between this game and the last. I feel he would be hyper and ready to redeem himself if he were scum again.
I find this probable
do you think We Can Work It Out
my take is that Jonny is town, because I don't see him being so... lost? when trying to put a read on me
feels like someone who uses meta as a crutch when scumhunting and got introduced to a wildcard, I feel like if he was scum he'd more easily just be able to make some crap up
Can you talk about what the deal is with the Beatles songs

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This is a really bad time for it cause I really need to trust you :kawaii:

You can trust me! I told you, I'm gonna help get you that win.

That was just one post though

Yeah, I usually read Doc off of like one post day 1 because I feel that's the best way to read him.

I ISOed him and he didn’t do it in every post so I’m not so sure

I just don't feel like he'd be doing it like this if it weren't, and it's a Storm game so I could see it being a post restriction of some sort. Could be in so many posts a day or something?

Why shouldn’t I want to win as scum :suspicious:

It's not that you wouldn't want to win as scum. It's that I don't think you would be this panicky as scum because you'd have more control of the situation, especially with people not really voting much. With 10 people this could be a much easier game for scum.

I actually disagree. He’s made a lot of useless “helping” posts that mean absolutely nothing that’s more like his scum game in the crossover.

I don't think his take on the Moe post meant nothing. I feel like there was something else too that I liked but I can't be assed to look for it now. But I'm really bad at telling scum Rubik from town Rubik early game.

I skimmed his smash ISO and he actually feels town to me from it. Would not vote there

Maybe you're right. It was just a gut feeling anyways and I couldn't even figure out why. Can you tell what you found from his Smash ISO that feels different?

You normally trust my judgement :suspicious:

Well I didn't know how seriously you were scum reading him. Lol. What makes him feel scummy this time? I don't have a solid read on him, that's why it was a maybe town with question mark. I could be maybe be convinced to vote there, especially if you feel good about it. Because at the moment the only thing I feel kinda good about is some town reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom