• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Neon have you had any reads this game?
were you happy about the timeshift yesterday?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Min min min minish cinnamonish

Did you get my present? I didn't have any twirly spinny things so I got you something else.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
be careful not to soft too much or you'll get modkilled

Ragnarokio

Really wanna lynch Rag and collapse time now.
to be clear, i'm not implying responsibility for the timeshift (nor implying it wasn't me). I was asking becuase I wanted to know how neon felt about it.

It would have been paticularly sutpid to timeshift there if it was me, because it basically locked the lynch onto either me or mongoose, and without defending myself that would have gone poorly for me had mongoose done anything.

The person who benefits the most from the timeshift is probably you, because raven started a wagon on you shortly before it occurred, and it would have been the only substantial case made during the day, with the other two just being low hanging fruit.

With that said, there are probably quite a few people who would press a button solely because it is given to them, and so i wouldn't be surprised if the timeshifter were anyone.

Princess Abigail

to be clear, i'm not implying responsibility for the timeshift (nor implying it wasn't me). I was asking becuase I wanted to know how neon felt about it.

It would have been paticularly sutpid to timeshift there if it was me, because it basically locked the lynch onto either me or mongoose, and without defending myself that would have gone poorly for me had mongoose done anything.

The person who benefits the most from the timeshift is probably you, because raven started a wagon on you shortly before it occurred, and it would have been the only substantial case made during the day, with the other two just being low hanging fruit.

With that said, there are probably quite a few people who would press a button solely because it is given to them, and so i wouldn't be surprised if the timeshifter were anyone.
The time shift was fine I think

Princess Abigail

I do love the thing Santa brought me as well. So good choice!
lolia-sip-juice.gif

Ragnarokio

does anyone know what a drunk jester might be

Ragnarokio

hi zinger

sorry

I guess the worst thing that could happen with Ex targeting me is...his death? i'd sooner chock this up to mafia kill though. Wonder how Zinger died. Maybe someone threw a bomb at him.

Anyway, I took some pain relief meds and took a look back at yesterday and one thing stuck out to me - something about DawningWinds feels off. I already called out their reads yesterday, for one, but I think on top of that they feel oddly passive in general. Like in their response to me calling out their reads:

Yeah I can see how you'd think that; I personally disagree because I feel like Raven always feels a bit try-hardy but it's an understandable read.

I think Raven being concerned about the buck regardless of alignment is true due to it's nature as somewhat of an investigative role, but I think because of that a scum Raven doesn't go out of his way to remind people not to claim as buck and lose valueable information. I see where you're coming from with Ex but kinda disagree, and as for Neon, I can't really put the vibes int words? But yeah it's probably just a difference in how much we've played together.

Lots of "I guess, but I disagree." or "I see where you're coming from, but I disagree." Idk. I feel like if they truly believed in these reads there'd be a bit more bite here? idk.

Then we have this post which is also kinda passive

I'm fine with the Mongoose wagon I guess. I'm not sure it's the best push we could go for given that, while I don't have a ton of experience with him, this feels about where he's been at in the past I think? That said, that's still probably pretty NAI so at the very least I think that it's a decent move to put pressure on him.

Wanted to gather these up to see if maybe I wanted to pull my vote off Ex and there's. Very little here. He has like the second or third most posts in the game but about two of them feel like they're actually trying to figure stuff out so. I'm gonna stick with that.

"Hm, I'm fine with the Mongoose wagon I GUESS. I WANTED to try and take my vote off, but eh mid whatever."

Feels very nonchalant & carefree. With Ex flipping town and Mongoose also flipping not scum it kinda feels like they were just passively okay with whatever happened yesterday.

VOTE: DawningWinds

Yippee-ki-yay mother****ers. Let's lynch some SCUM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom