• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Theyre always active. Do i need to ensenuate that every time?
Nope, my bad, just didn't read carefully enough :sweat:

Anyway...
Whoever of you has "the role"... If you target someone and it fails, please let us know, that way we should be able to reduce amount of players in the poe a little.
On second thought, please don't or be as cryptic as possible, given the no claiming rule. Better play it safe than accidentally triggering a backfire. If you do decide to inform us its probably best to be as vague as You might look out for xxxxx, as something unexpected happened last night or something like that.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
the rules only forbid people from claiming role name and character name from my understanding, comments on how it works are likely fine

although it seems to be a biiiiit too early to be hinting at stuff like that, imo
most people haven't even shown up on thread yet and we're still in RVS

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
We should also be careful with D1 joke votes, try to avoid allowing wagons to firm if you're not serious about lynching them (pointing this out since I originally oversaw that hammer rules are active)
I fully intend on hammering anyone who is in range of it lol

Princess Abigail

kinako-love.gif

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
the rules only forbid people from claiming role name and character name from my understanding, comments on how it works are likely fine
Just saying, don't wanna end up getting someone punished because they listened to me
although it seems to be a biiiiit too early to be hinting at stuff like that, imo
most people haven't even shown up on thread yet and we're still in RVS
Me, who just wants to not turn out to be a moron without a plan for for a change:
:(

I fully intend on hammering anyone who is in range of it lol
Usually I would consider this statement as a red flag (or at least worrying), but coming from you, in a chaos mafia game nonetheless, that's nothing out of the ordinary.

I think I wanna make sure that my corpse gets cremated asap XD

On second thought, please don't or be as cryptic as possible, given the no claiming rule. Better play it safe than accidentally triggering a backfire. If you do decide to inform us its probably best to be as vague as You might look out for xxxxx, as something unexpected happened last night or something like that.
Yeah I don't think this is worth being cryptic about, obviously claiming role name is off the table but going based on last time, you can get pretty close without an issue.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
honestly what even is the point of role claiming, it's chaos mafia
it's not like we'll get much info from these unless it's a hard info like a cop

:ezlo:

plus it's expected we have multiple roles/conditions to mess stuff up like buck (is this what that was called min) and drunk

I think that's a bit too much of a generalization; the buck actually can be of value for clearing people since the Mafia are most likely unbuckable, and I'm pretty sure that's what Raven was hinting at there, and similarly roles like Drillsmith can function the same way. The roles might be odd but I feel like several of them can provide real info for the town beyond a possible cop.

(Drunk is just a mess though.)

Princess Abigail

I'm just gonna sit over here with my video games and wait for Cinnamin to answer me. It's important.

anime-video-games.gif

Minish what's your favorite toy from your childhood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom