• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BUG FABLES MAFIA: GAME THREAD

And I think KoD was set up as mislynch bait. If I'm wrong, then you can cuss me out in post-game. That wagon was too stagnant for too long.

Given half the heat KoD got yesterday was based on his own erratic behavior why do you think this?

Okay, looking back at Groose's role and now Abi's since she's the backup, you can only be saved if you have a potion given you as an item, and I doubt anyone gave KoD a potion. So I'm pretty sure he'll die at the end of the day, anyhow.

Poison usually follows up on the next night, as Rag and Ex were speculating about. If KoD ends up dead at EoD from poison, this post might be a slip and will look bad for you potentially.

@JamieIsBored Can you give me your 2 cents on King Link? I did not like his post about being aware he looked scummy, but Groose did the same thing and flipped town.

You seem hyper fixated on that one point even though it's not even really a tell. Day 1 it's probably fine to base a vote on but continuing to try and push it after two flips isn't a great look, imo.

@A Link In Time you noticed that me and @GrooseIsLoose responded similarly. Then Groose flipped town surely this is an indicator that I am town to.

Grabbing at town pants for yourself also isn't a great look. I think Jamie mentioned you being new so I can see this being inexperience of so. I do think the two links are never scum together though.

Guinea(Town) - Their initial vote and reasonings were sloppy at first, but, Their claim to having a Protective role has me on a strong town lean.
Ragnarokio(town lean) - Her first(page 9) and second(page 10) came off as a skimmed through kind of reaction, the second a bit less so. After that, her posts Seems to be more or less fluff, but in a Town Rag kind of way
Iain(scum Lean) - Came in with what looks like a hastefully written read list and their most recent list is changed with no input
ExLight(town lean) - Initially CWAC, slowly more contributing.
CynicalSquid(town Lean) - A lot of his posts looks like they're strongly anylising things on a productive way
OGSniper(town lean) - I've not been getting any negative vibes off of OG so far
A Link In Time(scum lean) - Seems to be firing everywhere for some kind of negative reaction
Princess Abigail - Princess Abigail is being Princess Abigail. Though not offering tea does seem fishy. XD
Seriously though, it's hard to read her.
HangryHangryHippo - Much CWAC. Many CWAC.
KingOfDominaria(Scum Lean)Came in on Scum KoD mode Turned on, shortly toning it down
King Link - Very few posts, no content, can't read
-----------
GiriIsLoose - Lynched D1 Town
Mez - died N1 Town

Now lemme catch up

A lot of this feels forced. Especially considering you were only pinged for your top suspects and not a whole game reads lists.

Probably because there are a few points where KJ literally forces himself to talk about people when he doesn't really have anything to say on them. Abi is a good example where he says Abi is Abi and she's hard to read. Or King Link where he says they don't have enough content for him to read. Then there are points where he says stuff that sounds substantive but really isn't going to mean much to readers. Like where he says KoD came in on scum KoD mode without any detail. Or where he says rags first couple of posts come off as a skimmed reaction, which seems like a hot take when taken by itself but we know Rag came into the game late and read 10ish pages in a half hour so it likely was a very skimmed read so again isn't really saying much.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Guinea(Town) - Their initial vote and reasonings were sloppy at first, but, Their claim to having a Protective role has me on a strong town lean.
Ragnarokio(town lean) - Her first(page 9) and second(page 10) came off as a skimmed through kind of reaction, the second a bit less so. After that, her posts Seems to be more or less fluff, but in a Town Rag kind of way
Iain(scum Lean) - Came in with what looks like a hastefully written read list and their most recent list is changed with no input
ExLight(town lean) - Initially CWAC, slowly more contributing.
CynicalSquid(town Lean) - A lot of his posts looks like they're strongly anylising things on a productive way
OGSniper(town lean) - I've not been getting any negative vibes off of OG so far
A Link In Time(scum lean) - Seems to be firing everywhere for some kind of negative reaction
Princess Abigail - Princess Abigail is being Princess Abigail. Though not offering tea does seem fishy. XD
Seriously though, it's hard to read her.
HangryHangryHippo - Much CWAC. Many CWAC.
KingOfDominaria(Scum Lean)Came in on Scum KoD mode Turned on, shortly toning it down
King Link - Very few posts, no content, can't read
-----------
GiriIsLoose - Lynched D1 Town
Mez - died N1 Town

Now lemme catch up
Getting scum read for not offering tea is a new one

I once got scum read for saying wheee lol

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Given half the heat KoD got yesterday was based on his own erratic behavior why do you think this?

Poison usually follows up on the next night, as Rag and Ex were speculating about. If KoD ends up dead at EoD from poison, this post might be a slip and will look bad for you potentially.

You seem hyper fixated on that one point even though it's not even really a tell. Day 1 it's probably fine to base a vote on but continuing to try and push it after two flips isn't a great look, imo.

Grabbing at town pants for yourself also isn't a great look. I think Jamie mentioned you being new so I can see this being inexperience of so. I do think the two links are never scum together though.

A lot of this feels forced. Especially considering you were only pinged for your top suspects and not a whole game reads lists.

I was not aware about the delayed follow-up.

This is the type of poison I'm used to:

"Instead of killing a player each night, the mafia must poison a town player. The identity of the poisoned player is revealed at the start of day, and they die after the next lynch. Fake poison is not allowed. Poisoning a mafia member is not allowed."

Quoted from a Mafia Universe game I played back in 2019.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I looked over the 4 lowest posters. In my experience, there is a good chance of at least one mafia members in the low posters because it's harder for mafia to stay engaged with the fear of slipping up.

I think HHH is the most likely town in that group. He's actively prodding people and interactions like his questioning of me don't seem opportunistic. I also think he has a good reason for pushing KJ about his forced reads.

Speaking of reads, that's something that bothers me about King Link and lain. King Link hasn't posted much in the way of reads whereas lain posted reads twice and hasn't done much beyond that. I'm scum leaning both of them.

Rag is hard for me to read. Lots of posts about the set-up. There isn't a lot of content in Rag's ISO in general aside from the catch up most. I want to see more from Rag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom