• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BS Zelda...should It Count?

As far as the whole broadcasted zelda games go(ill leave a brief history below), we know that 2 of the three (that is games as a whole when all the parts are added together) Are just clever remakes. But what about Ancient stone tables? It has its own story and there are Roms for the original games so there is still access to it. My question(S) to you guys is, should it count in the timeline or even count as a Zelda game in general? If so should nintendo rerelease these games? I should be putting some videos up about them soon (after I finish my OoT cell shaded vids) If you guys are interested in checking the games out, you can download the roms here:

http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/bszelda.shtml

I do NOT own the site nor do I take any credit for the amazing work that these guys out into making and completing the roms...

HOSTORY:
Back in the mid to late 90's, nintendo had a "download" service in japan for the super famicom. It was a responce to segas "download" service at the time that would allow you to play games via cable (don't ask me how that works). So nintendo released a setelite (ooh satelite...) add on that would allow you to recieve games via satelite but heres the catch. You could only play certain games for a certain amount of time when they were being broad cast. This ment that if a game was broadcast at 5:30 it would usually only last until about 6:30 (usually, the time varied) Three of the games that were offered were a Legand of Zelda remake entitle BS Zelda (the bs stood for "broadcast satelite")Zelda:triforce of the gods (A link to the past) and a new game Zelda: Ancienst stone tablets.

So untill I put up some moe zelda vids please sub to my youtube channel if anyone is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ghmaster29?feature=mhum

Retsdob

Retsdob
I know a bit about this, and I believe obviously, that it should fall into the category of a rare Zelda. It shouldn't be as highly regarded, but I think stone tablets can still be used in timelines, or not...You know, like theCd-i. I actually believe they have a bit more relevance because it was directly from nintendo.

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Wow. I never actually knew about this. Whenever I see "BS Zelda," a different interpretation of the abbreviation comes to mind...

I need to play these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom