• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda BS Zelda Remakes?

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
On my non-canon games thread, somebody said they want a remake of BS Zelda. I made a group. I ask you, beautiful people, what is your opinion?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If BS Zelda were remade, it'd be opportune to release it on the 3DS. That's all I can really say - what I want most is MM3D.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I agree with Ventus, it would be prudent to do any re-release of the BS games on the 3DS. I don't know if I'm super keen on the idea though because I am not a big fan of remakes.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I don't get this at all. If you're talking of BS Zelda, this game already is a Remake of the Original Zelda. Remake a Remake? Wellt it would be nice to see Ancient Stone Tablets and Triforce of the Gods in the eShop, but it's cool if not. We get A Link between Worlds on the 3DS, and this is pretty nice also.

YES, I do want these on the virtual console if at all possible, because I need to play all the Zelda games. This goes double for the Game Watch and the CDi stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom