• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Broken Sword games

Are you a fan of them? I am currently playing Director's Cut version..(Which is not so good?) The one i remember was on the original PC in 1996 or 1997, i guess its the forced in artstyle. Although i still like it. I think it would be better if they just ignored the artstyle and just had extra game contents instead since that kinda works as the original did.

Also...

Tonight's the night
Uten_navn.png

6cd3580f25d203773f836e67cd81454d3b8ccae5a6909384ba749bcba36bd0c9.jpg

I liked the first one but didnt really enjoy the second or any other game after that.

As far as that genre goes though i prefer the Runaway games. They take themselves a lot less seriously.

Last edited:
I agree. I didn't think the games after the first one was that good either. But i think the atmosphere in Director's Cut kinda outwashed the stuff that was in the first game. Its usually a reason why its better to try to make new games instead of remaking outdated games. I mean MGS1 was pretty interesting for PS1 and aswell as Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1/Skateboarding on Ps1, but when they remake stuff like Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes or Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD... it ends up not as good. It saddens me how lack of creativity has become a reality. I am either way hopeful that new stuff can happen if people really put their mind into it.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I really enjoyed the first one to. The only thing I remember about the second was when your on top of a cliff and have to grab the gun off someone before they shot you and I sucked at it and got shot everything i moved! I don't think I played the 3d one

I may have misjudged Director's cut a bit, y'know the typical nostalgia talk. But what i like about it is the 2 different approaches where you play as Nico and George, having 2 different cases so i do find it fun to play as Nico on a sidemission from George to be honest. Maybe its because it feels like i am playing the first game with new stuff to do. Its either way kinda fun i think!. There is also details that you can unlock about the past of some characters too. So it does have some nice extra content in it which i am happy with

I really enjoyed the first one to. The only thing I remember about the second was when your on top of a cliff and have to grab the gun off someone before they shot you and I sucked at it and got shot everything i moved! I don't think I played the 3d one

That is most likely Khan. But in the Director's Cut you cant die ever though, but yeah i remember i played the PS1 version long ago and i thought when i punched him that i could go away or something, only to get shot. Those were the days when you didnt expect the unexpected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom