• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bought Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Today.

Seems pretty good so far. I've only played maybe 45 minutes. Great graphics for a DS game, too. Anyone else played it?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The graphics are actually pretty bad except for the cutscenes, jussayin. Days' gameplay gets repetitive after a while, and its magic system is horrible. KHRe:Coded is a better game in my opinion, unless you're going for story, in which case Days beats it out. Days' story is pretty compelling and has the best writing of the entire series thus far.

Oh, and here is a tip: complete every mission until you get the Gold Organization symbol the FIRST TIME YOU GO THROUGH THE MISSION unless you find it impossible to do so. If you gold clear every mission, you unlock the most overpowered character for the game's Mission Mode. /doneitonPCandonDS

I dunno. Graphics seem fine to me, haha. Definitely better than the big head characters of the FFIII and FFIV remakes. Thanks for the advice. :p

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh, and another tip: when you get the Cure line of spells (Cure, Cura, Curaga), I recommend only ever using Cure or Cura. Curaga makes it so you cannot cast other spells while it is in effect, and it stays in effect for a VERY long time. OH YEAH, you can spike heal by casting Cura then immediately casting Cure after that. :yes:

/imaqueendumhurtzmaster

Roy

I liked the game a lot until the Neverland levels came into play because the whole level was 1 giant space that you fly around and find stuff in with a few battles. But yes a great story and Id advise you to start getting as many levels as you can because the final boss is very difficult and for the extra challenges, Well Good Luck. The graphics are better than most of the DS games around now but the game play will get repetitive. Oh and 2 more things, 1 levels are very restricted. 2. The Alice in wonderland level is sort of confusing. Have fun. Re:coded on the other hand is a way better game in terms of graphics and game play. Both are really fun though.
I hope this helped you.

Great game, it has the best story and writing in the series. I enjoyed the mission system, the challenging bosses, and characters. I also feel like the Panel System for leveling was a step in the right direction for the series. While Re:Coded might be a bit more tight gameplay-wise, I enjoyed Days more.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If you like Days, you might as well pick up Re:Coded as well. Re:Coded manages to bring in BBS' command system but polish it to the point where you may not be able to play Days any longer. It's that good.

Moar tips for Days: don't try tackling any of the Challenge Missions unless you have many Fire/Blizzara/Cure (or Cura) panels stocked. You don't wanna leave home without them.

Thanks both of you. I plan to get Re:Coded eventually, as well as a PSP and Birth By Sleep. Hopefully will have a job soon and can actually buy games regularly instead of 3 or a 4 a year. xD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I wouldn't buy *just* BBS if you do get a PSP, HH. I would look into other games, like Final Fantasy Type-0, Final Fantasy Crisis Core, and so on. Those are very good games as well, not that the PSP LACKS good games but I just haven't ran into many.

Well I want a Vita, so I plan to get most of the PSP games I'm interested in digitally. It's just that SE announced they will never make BBS available digitally. :/

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh, yeah I heard about that recently. SE isn't doing the money-smart decisions -- they could easily release BBS digitally (what HARM could it do?), they could easily remake FF7 (so many fanboys/fangirls would be over that), they could release KH2FM and KH1FM as part as an anthology release or something over in the US and EU (and Oceania, can't forget you guys <3)...so much they could do. But no, they just don't care to do it.

Roy

Sorry for interrupting but I have to say that BBS is one of the best in the entire story line. You will love the characters to battle system to the story and so much more. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is absolutely amazing and I advise you to buy it as fast as you can. 1 thing that I did not like about the game was the hardest difficulty being very easy. But you will have a lot of fun playing as three characters. Oh 1 more thing, The secret ending is a very sad movie that you need to see on your own to feel the true emotion of the aftermath of KH BBS and the unanswered questions of KH1 and 2.
I hope this helped.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Don't view BBS' secret ending until you've played KH1, CoM, Days and KH2 to the end. /jussayin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom