• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bought a PSP and Birth by Sleep Today.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm proud of you for making such a big step in your KH life :)
I myself just got a 3DS and am currently downloading the KH3D demo.

Oh, speaking of BBS, make sure you have an extra memory stick lying around so you can make use of the Data Install feature! Cuts loading time significantly!

Roy

BBS is a truly memorizing experience. You are going to love every minute of it. enjoy.

This is the easiest way to get all of the abilities:

Name Ingredient 1 Ingredient 2 Crystal Command

1.Treasure magnet X5 Cure Cure Hungry Cura
2.HP Prize Plus X3 Blizzard Blizzard Hungry Blizzara
3.Link Prize Plus X3 Fire Fire Abounding Fira
4.Lucky Strike X5 Aero Aero Abounding Aerora
5.HP Boost X3 Fire Fire Soothing Fira
6.Fire Boost X3 Fira Fira Shimmering Firaga
7.Blizzard Boost X3 Blizzara Blizzara Shimmering Blizzaga
8.Thunder Boost X3 Thunder Thunder Shimmering Thundara
9.Cure Boost X3 Cura Cura Shimmering Curaga
10.Item Boost X3 Cure Cura Soothing Curaga
11.Attack Haste X5 Bind Fira Fleeting Ignite
12.Magic Haste X5 Bind Fire Fleeting Ignite
13.Combo F Boost X2 Cura Poison Edge Pulsing Slot Edge
14.Finish Boost X2 Stop Slow Pulsing Stopra
15.Fire Screen X2 Sliding Dash Fira Shimmering Fire Dash
16.Blizzard Screen X2 Confuse Strike Raid Shimmering Confusion Strike
17.Thunder Screen X2 Thunder Stun Edge Shimmering Thundara
18.Dark Screen X2 Aero Magnet Shimmering Zero Gravira
19.Reload boost Zero Gravira Zero Gravira Fleeting Zero Graviga
20.Defender Zero Gravira Zero Gravira Soothing Zero Graviga
21.Zero EXP N/A N/A N/A N/A
22.Combo Plus X3 Thundara Binding Strike WellSpring Thundaga
23.Air Combo Plus X3 Thunder Magnet WellSpring Magnera
24.EXP Chance Magnera Magnera Abounding Magnega
25.EXP walker Binding Strike Blizzaga Abounding Deep Freeze
26.Damage Syphon Stopga Firaga Soothing Crawling Fire
27.Second Chance Cura Cura Pulsing Curaga
28.Once More Binding Strike Magnega WellSpring Fission Firaga
29.Scan N/A N/A N/A N/A
30.Leaf Bracer Fire Strike Fira Pulsing Fire Surge

Note: Zero EXP is gained when using the hardest difficult and Scan is gained at the start of the game.

Hope this helps.

I just looked over it and I am sorry because the site put it all together instead of spaced apart. I hope you can read it.

Much appreciated, Roy. I'm already loving it about 4 or so hours in. Maybe a bit more than KH3D at this point. Mostly because it seems like there is already so much to do.

Edit: One question, though. Why is Square Enix so bad at fingertips? Hahaha. Their games all look great, until you get to the fingers!

Last edited:
Wow, as much as I love KH3D, I think BbS stomps all over it. 11:02 hours in. Just finished the Olympus Coliseum. The abilities and commands in BbS are far superior to KH3D's, in my opinion. Not to mention Shotlock, and D-Links. Amazing.

Trying to scrounge together $17 so I can buy Duodecim and maybe get 3rd Birthday as my free game for becoming a Pro member at gamestop. Currently I have 60 cents and a $5 off coupon. XD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah, imo BBS runs circles around DDD. The game just feels bigger, whether artifically or not, and there is *so* much more to do in BBS than DDD. Dream Eaters? Psh, I easily prefer BBS' manner of collecting abilities and what not. Also, command melding. :love:

Yeah, imo BBS runs circles around DDD. The game just feels bigger, whether artifically or not, and there is *so* much more to do in BBS than DDD. Dream Eaters? Psh, I easily prefer BBS' manner of collecting abilities and what not. Also, command melding. :love:

I completely agree. DDD's worlds are supposed to be bigger, and they may be in terms of zones, but it feels very claustrophobic. BbS' worlds are wide open.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The scope of BBS is also so much wider than DDD's. People were overhyping DDD but it is nothing more than a bridge game in the same vein as Chain of Memories. BBS, though, is basically KH0 and I admire it for being as big as it is. DDD could've used an extra playable character, too ;P

Oh, If you're able to, I think you'll be in LOVE with BBS' Mirage Arena. You can play it single player or multiplayer, and this is a feature I believe DDD should've had. Man oh man there is so much you can so in BBS...

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
When you finally finish each story and then complete the extra part, if you finished it on Proud or better you'll have the secret cutscene avaliable to watch.
Also check back at the keyblade graveyard when you finish the extra part of the stories (with any of your characters) and there should be a new location for you to fight an optional boss. Sephiroth was hard but I believe that this new guy is even harder. Still thats just my opinion.

DDD > BbS

Fact.

The Command Board sucks.

Edit: But..... dammit this topic makes me want to replay Birth by Sleep. *grabs PSP*

Last edited:

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
i love that game. was awesome. i played the holy hell out of my psp for 4 years before getting rid of it back in february. i miss it...all the emulators and ps1 games *sigh*. anyway...

i beat the game on every difficulty and the music is superb. i expected nothingless, it IS kingdom hearts after all. have fun. 50+ hours from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom