• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread BotW/Totk roleplay

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
*I storm out of the Lab, freaking out*

(Ooc, I need to go. Sorry.)

Prince Sidon

Sage of Water
Wait I'm sorry I was trying to help okay I didn't mean to offend you or anything I was on a mountain then there was a huge flash and I freaked out

Malon

Sigh...Cief, what's our plan? I know for a fact that I need to get to the potion shop, but that's in Central Hyrule...kinda unsafe right now.

Malon

Ugh! This dress is WAY too long. *I use my spear to tear my skirt*

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Raveena reached her homeland, it was hot though not mountainous like The West. There she rode to a fortress made of Goron Stone, within its confines stirred many spears. As the draw bridge fell, before her was Bokoblins dresses in bronze armor with capes of fine orange. Their blue faces complimented by the bright colors.

Raveena spoke with projected voice, “The time has come! My dear Boko, the barrier is broken! We march for The West!”

The Goblins cheered and raised their spears as they followed their Queen to take Goron Strongholds.

Malon

No...not now... *I disappear suddenly, ending up in the Shadow Realm*

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Raveena crossed into West Eldin with her Boko, there the great mountains shook as Gorons rolled bombs down to create new mines. The strong but gentle looking souls were hard at work when Raveena raising a wand sent a bomb back at them, exploding at the peak.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
The Bokolins began to storm the mountain side. The knocked the short and stock Gorons to the ground. Bombs exploded, and Raveena rode her horse into the smoke of this scene. Her eyes fixating on Gorons who were pinned to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom