• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild BOTW is just bad...

Half the time i die, it's because the controls are wonky, or the camera angle is horrid.

Been trying to enjoy the game for years, but always find myself just getting frustrated because I can't see anything, targeting doesn't work, the camera sensitivity is too low, or something dumb happens with the controls.

Like just now, about to defeat the gaurdian for a major test of strength, super simple. I go to do backwards, am walking backwards and link jumps sideways into the gaurdians swing.

Or the first boss , super easy, except for the timing to dodge his attacks is different everytime. I was killed 3 times not even in the path of the attack. Jump early and get the tap Y 2/3 times. Actually dodge it on time and jump the blade, yet I get killed.

This game desperately needs a patch and if tears of the kingdom is just as wonky, I definitely won't waste my money or time on that game.

I want to say there is much more polished games, but even zelda has succumbed to the rush it out and let players suffer because we won't release a polished game, we can patch it later or get enough sales and ignore the game move onto the next.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Might I recommend checking your controller? I don't recall having any significant issues with the game's controls. Heck, it felt to me like controlling Link was more precise in BotW, since stuff like jumping used to be automatic half the time.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
so the entire game is bad cause you're bad at controlling link? sorry but that doesn't ruin the game for the other 30 million+ that have played it...

My joy cons did go haywire years ago and I sent them off and they came back perfect and Link was then normal.
So yeah...

Either your controller is crap... Or you are crap.

But Link isn't crap. He's good. And cute. And hot. And amazing...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Sounds like a creeper we used to know... if you dont emjoy it why have you made an thread here??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom