• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Bottles

There are no fairy bottles? I was at the first fairly fountain and got no fairies,thought it might be that I have no way to carry them. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
There are no fairy bottles? I was at the first fairly fountain and got no fairies,thought it might be that I have no way to carry them. Any help with this would be appreciated.
Fairies are a collectible item that goes in your inventory. They still work exactly the same way. You have to sneak up to them in order to catch them just like bugs and other creatures. There are always fairies at fairy fountains when you’re running low, so maybe you just didn’t see them and scared them away by mistake. It should be noted that if you have at least 4 fairies, no more will show up until you lose one. At least, I think it’s 4. Not sure if it’s possible to have more than 7 at a time.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Fairies are a collectible item that goes in your inventory. They still work exactly the same way. You have to sneak up to them in order to catch them just like bugs and other creatures. There are always fairies at fairy fountains when you’re running low, so maybe you just didn’t see them and scared them away by mistake. It should be noted that if you have at least 4 fairies, no more will show up until you lose one. At least, I think it’s 4. Not sure if it’s possible to have more than 7 at a time.

Maximum i know of is 11 at any one time. Unless you've got a save editor going in which case 999 would probs be the case

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom