• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
New Donk Real Estate Guy: The answer is no. Is this ShyHo Maskuin?
ShyHo: Yes, why? If you're saying no because of the IFPC vs IPCF thingie, I'm just saying that this is just an independent business venture for me only.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
ShyHo: Yes, why? If you're saying no because of the IFPC vs IPCF thingie, I'm just saying that this is just an independent business venture for me only.
New Donk Real Estate Guy: The feds warned us about you. They apparently received a tip that, on behalf of the IFPC, you're trying to take over the world. You're on the Metro Kingdom FBI's "Most Wanted" list. Public Enemy #1.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
New Donk Real Estate Guy: The feds warned us about you. They apparently received a tip that, on behalf of the IFPC, you're trying to take over the world. You're on the Metro Kingdom FBI's "Most Wanted" list. Public Enemy #1.
ShyHo: What? That's ridiculous! I'm just trying to tear down those crap condos you have and convert them into luxury ones. Wait, son of a *****! Kooploz must've bribed you into thinking that I'm evil!

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
ShyHo: What? That's ridiculous! I'm just trying to tear down those crap condos you have and convert them into luxury ones. Wait, son of a *****! Kooploz must've bribed you into thinking that I'm evil!
New Donk City Real Estate Guy: I will inform the FBI of this conversation. Thank you.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
New Donk City Real Estate Guy: I will inform the FBI of this conversation. Thank you.
ShyHo: Mhmmm. *Hangs up* *To Mart* So, Musherton must've bribed the police of New Donk City into thinking that I'm evil.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom