• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
ShyHo: Thank you.
*The Attendant returns surprisingly quickly.*

Flight Attendant: Here you go, Director ShyHo. Made special just for you. Enjoy your flight.

*The Flight Attendant hands ShyHo the drink. It has a very unique scent. The Attendant walks away, extremely satisfied with himself.*

Flight Attendant: Base de cazador. El director ha comenzado su eterno viaje.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
ShyHo: *Turns on his radio and calls the Original Hunter Base* I’m pretty sure the rebels are in control of the plane.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
ShyHo: I wasn’t going to.
*The Flight Attendant overhears this.*

Flight Attendant: Hmm... perhaps they're smarter than I assumed. I thought this job would be easy.

Flight Attendant: Hunter Base, you're gonna wanna hold up for a second. Looks like this assasin job's gonna get a little messy.

???: Do as you must.

??: Um, is Axl supposed to be like this?

???: No, he's not. We'll carry out the rest of the plan without him.

??: How, exactly?

???: I've got it all figured out. First, we'll go ahead with renaming our faction, now that the original Maverick Hunters have regained power. From now one we are the First Order of Maverick Hunters.

??: Ooh... fancy...

*Meanwhile, back on the plane...*

Flight Attendant: Director ShyHo, we've got a situation we need a Maverick Hunter to handle. Can you help, please?

Gorozoron

wild ride
*The Flight Attendant overhears this.*

Flight Attendant: Hmm... perhaps they're smarter than I assumed. I thought this job would be easy.

Flight Attendant: Hunter Base, you're gonna wanna hold up for a second. Looks like this assasin job's gonna get a little messy.

???: Do as you must.

??: Um, is Axl supposed to be like this?

???: No, he's not. We'll carry out the rest of the plan without him.

??: How, exactly?

???: I've got it all figured out. First, we'll go ahead with renaming our faction, now that the original Maverick Hunters have regained power. From now one we are the First Order of Maverick Hunters.

??: Ooh... fancy...

*Meanwhile, back on the plane...*

Flight Attendant: Director ShyHo, we've got a situation we need a Maverick Hunter to handle. Can you help, please?
The Batter : I'll come as well could be a specter
Donovan : Yeah I'll come too

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
ShyHo: No, I’ve got some *aims his SH Buster at the Flight Attendant* business to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom