• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
I'd like to make a recommendation to everyone, not just you, Gorozoron, but also to Dark Boo: Can we 1. not start random fights for no reason, and 2. try to take focus away from the rulership of countries or whatever? I tire of this constant bickering and quarreling. I'm not saying it should be happy-go-lucky bullsh*t all the time, I'm just saying that these situations tend to escalate really badly and I think we need to just chill out a little.

Gorozoron

wild ride
I'd like to make a recommendation to everyone, not just you, Gorozoron, but also to Dark Boo: Can we 1. not start random fights for no reason, and 2. try to take focus away from the rulership of countries or whatever? I tire of this constant bickering and quarreling. I'm not saying it should be happy-go-lucky bullsh*t all the time, I'm just saying that these situations tend to escalate really badly and I think we need to just chill out a little.
then reverse all the battling **** and go back to the part of Danny telling bowser he isn't a goomba

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*ShyHo was in New Donk City, but he was under the alias of "Luke V. Robinson"*
Luke: Hello, yes, I'd like to purchase a suite in downtown New Donk please.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*ShyHo was in New Donk City, but he was under the alias of "Luke V. Robinson"*
Luke: Hello, yes, I'd like to purchase a suite in downtown New Donk please.
NDCREG: We're closed at the moment. There's been some serious concern lately. Some crazy people attempted to buy some guy's condo out from under him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom