• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
The Batter : Okay
Donald duck : All I wanted to do was rest
also we literally just dumped that Disney lawyers chasing crono thing
I've got plans for that, don't worry.

*It isn't long before everyone has been informed of the news. Everyone staying in the building is now in the main hall, silent. Douglas Moblinn walks towards them.*

Doug: Ladies and gentlemen, overnight Frederick C. Kooploz was murdered here, in this building, which he gifted to his son, Julius. One of you is responsible. I will find them and bring them to justice. Does anyone have anything they would like to confess?

Gorozoron

wild ride
I've got plans for that, don't worry.

*It isn't long before everyone has been informed of the news. Everyone staying in the building is now in the main hall, silent. Douglas Moblinn walks towards them.*

Doug: Ladies and gentlemen, overnight Frederick C. Kooploz was murdered here, in this building, which he gifted to his son, Julius. One of you is responsible. I will find them and bring them to justice. Does anyone have anything they would like to confess?
The Batter : I think Donald has a gun
Donald : OH * demonic duck noises * ( Music : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANcuqk7x33o&list=PLSPeXU6BtFC9XVLqlBLfF-fYx6TW6n6TE&index=6 )

Gorozoron

wild ride
The Batter : ( wait ) HOLD IT! The neck has a weird square print? * Takes out gloves * * Takes Donald's gun * The bottom is the exact shape! Donald whacked Fredrick Kooploz in the neck with the gun. He knew he would be suspected since he carried a firearm so he didn't shoot HE STRUCK THE KOOPA IN THE NECK
Donald : Ho-HOW
The Batter : Quite simple just had to think a little smarter
Donald : Wh-wha * He Slams his head into his palms * wwh- YOUR DEAD-
* He realizes the Batter took his weapon *

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
The Batter : ( wait ) HOLD IT! The neck has a weird square print? * Takes out gloves * * Takes Donald's gun * The bottom is the exact shape! Donald whacked Fredrick Kooploz in the neck with the gun. He knew he would be suspected since he carried firearm so he didn't shoot HE STRUCK THE KOOPA IN THE NECK
Donald : Ho-HOW
The Batter : Quite simple just had to think a little smarter
Donald : Wh-wha * He Slams his head into his palms * wwh- YOUR DEAD-
* He realizes the Batter took his weapon *
Doug: Well, that solves that, I suppose. Well, someone call the cops, I'm gonna go to my room and cry for a while...

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
The Batter : *passes it * It's got the duck's finger prints all over it
Pianted: How can we know for sure? I will be scanning it. *Goes off to scan it*
*Pianted promptly returns*
Pianted: The fingerprints are those of a humanoid.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Pianted: *Calls the cops* We have a humanoid duck wanted for murder attempting to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom