• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Siy put her hand on his paws, giving a little smile*

Siy: It’s okay, little dude. We can get Stitch back to the helicopter, if the wolves allow me to.
Aili: That'll have to wait until we get the all clear from the folks up top. Hope all's well for them.

Narrator (me): Things are about to get interesting up top, to be continued tomorrow.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
-Meanwhile-

*Natalie looked out at the ocean from the beach and sighed. It was so beautiful, if only they had been able to sightsee without the Nightmare Fleet. Her brown hair flowed back in the wind, a small smile was on her face. She didn’t have any cares in the world at that moment.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
-Meanwhile-

*Natalie looked out at the ocean from the beach and sighed. It was so beautiful, if only they had been able to sightsee without the Nightmare Fleet. Her brown hair flowed back in the wind, a small smile was on her face. She didn’t have any cares in the world at that moment.*
*James sits down next to her*

James: Is this seat taken? Everyone's discussing plans but I don't really have anything to offer to that discussion.

MightyMario

*James sits down next to her*

James: Is this seat taken? Everyone's discussing plans but I don't really have anything to offer to that discussion.
Natalie: *sigh* How did we end up here? You know, we discovered our adopted daughter, our other daughter can speak, Mario characters are real… we aren’t a normal family.

*Natalie’s head went on James’ shoulder*

Natalie: And I don’t mind that at all. None of us are normal. I don’t want to be normal. I love life just as it has gone. Even if I had to… lose people along the way…

*Natalie closed her eyes and sighed again*

Natalie: I’ve been doing a lot of thinking ever since I met you again…

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Natalie: *sigh* How did we end up here? You know, we discovered our adopted daughter, our other daughter can speak, Mario characters are real… we aren’t a normal family.

*Natalie’s head went on James’ shoulder*

Natalie: And I don’t mind that at all. None of us are normal. I don’t want to be normal. I love life just as it has gone. Even if I had to… lose people along the way…

*Natalie closed her eyes and sighed again*

Natalie: I’ve been doing a lot of thinking ever since I met you again…
James: Yeah, it's-

*WOOSH*

*A jet flies overhead, circling back around.*

Daniel: Alright, this is it. Places everyone.

*Some of the wolves dart off into the forest. Chevs notices James and Natalie sitting on the beach.*

Chevs: You two go hide in the bushes until this blows over. We don't plan on it taking long.*

*James grabs Natlie's hand and leads her into the bush.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Natalie wrapped her arms around James in the bush*

Natalie: I want to get remarried…
James: Oh, that's a great idea. This feels like a bit of a weird time to ask that, but when are we not in a weird time?

*The VTOL-equipped jet slowly descends onto the beach, throwing around sand. The back opens up into a ramp, and Gary steps out, holding a rifle.*

*Human Chevs walks up to confront him*

Chevs: I am the appointed guardian of this island, and I am formally asking that you leave.

Gary: Oh please, cut the medieval formalities. You know why we're here, and you won't be able to stop us.

Chevs: Well, no. I can't. You're expecting me to do that.

*A wolf, Lightningpaw to be exact, runs up the beach and tackles Gary. The rifle fires into the air as Gary drops it, and soon Lightningpaw has Gary pinned.*

Gary: No, how?

*Daniel steps out of the woods, holding Chevs' gun. He walks up to Gary and aims it at him.*

Gary: You filthy traitor. Even if you kill me, my ambitions will live on in my followers.

Daniel: Funny thing about that. You're the only one left that cares about Wart. The rest of us wish we'd just stuck to smuggling.

Gary: That's what you thi--

*Daniel puts a bullet through his brain.*

MightyMario

*Natalie poked her head up. That was a quick confrontation. She pulled James up and came from around the bush.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Natalie poked her head up. That was a quick confrontation. She pulled James up and came from around the bush.*
*Daniel walks into the jet to speak with the other cult members. After a minute he steps out.*

Daniel: Well, I'm the bossman now. Everyone was getting real sick of Gary's stuff. Now there's still a few hardcore cultists out there, namely Hoggus, but he's not really much without our organization's backing. Now, I need to be getting back and setting myself up, but you don't have to come now if you'd rather stay on the island for a bit.

James: Let me speak with Natalie about this.

*They step aside*

James: I'm not sure I trust him to come back. Yeah, he's my "friend" and he just killed the man trying to kill us, but we're talking about letting a powerful criminal #1 get away and #2 leave us here.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
James: Like what? I'm honestly thinking we just get in the helicopter with him and go. We've still got loose ends to tie up and we can't do it hanging around here. I feel kinda bad for Siy, she's probably having a blast, but we didn't really need to come here to begin with.

MightyMario

James: Like what? I'm honestly thinking we just get in the helicopter with him and go. We've still got loose ends to tie up and we can't do it hanging around here. I feel kinda bad for Siy, she's probably having a blast, but we didn't really need to come here to begin with.
Natalie: We will, but I want to talk with him first. You go get Siy, alright?

*Natalie walked up to the helicopter and cleared her throat*

Natalie: Daniel?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Daniel: What's up, ready to go?
-----------------------------------
*James walks up to Chevs, who is back in wolf form and helping his brothers dig a hole to bury Gary's corpse in*

James: Hey Chevs? Could you show me to the lair? I need to pick up Siy.

Chevs: Oh, sure, right this way.

MightyMario

Natalie: Listen, Daniel. I know that you’re the leader of these Nightmare Fleet cultist loonies now. We ask that you stop coming after us. It’s over. Wart’s dead. He ain’t coming back. But, I would like us to remain friends. Do we have a deal?
——
*In the lair, Siy was cuddling the wolf pups and keeping an eye on the armless Stitch*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom