• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Aili: Feel free to open it up and look inside, there should be cans, a can opener, the kind of stuff that can sit for a long time and doesn't need too much prep.
*Siy opened up the cupboard and chose a can of fruit. A scent came from Stitch, one that attracted the wolf pups, it smelled like peanut butter, strawberries, and mint.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Siy opened up the cupboard and chose a can of fruit. A scent came from Stitch, one that attracted the wolf pups, it smelled like peanut butter, strawberries, and mint.*
Aili: Is the can opener in there? I think we put it in there, but this was a year or so ago.

Kamuya: Should be.

*Meanwhile, one of the wolf pups sees Stitch on the ground and creeps up to him. She grabs his arm in her mouth and tries to shake him around, but Stitch is almost as big as her so this is difficult. Another pup sees her playing and grabs Stitch's other arm, and they begin playing tug of war, then Stitch's arms loudly rip off. Both pups joyfully shake their respective arms around, flinging stuffing all over the room.*

MightyMario

Aili: Is the can opener in there? I think we put it in there, but this was a year or so ago.

Kamuya: Should be.

*Meanwhile, one of the wolf pups sees Stitch on the ground and creeps up to him. She grabs his arm in her mouth and tries to shake him around, but Stitch is almost as big as her so this is difficult. Another pup sees her playing and grabs Stitch's other arm, and they begin playing tug of war, then Stitch's arms loudly rip off. Both pups joyfully shake their respective arms around, flinging stuffing all over the room.*
*The can of fruit dropped, creating a loud bang, as Siy turned around and saw Stitch, now armless and losing stuffing.

The scream could be heard as far as the helicopter.*

MightyMario

Siy: STITCH!!!!

*Siy grabbed her friend before the pups could do any more damage to him. She cuddled him in her arms, protecting him from harm.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: STITCH!!!!

*Siy grabbed her friend before the pups could do any more damage to him. She cuddled him in her arms, protecting him from harm.*
*The pups that were tugging him scampered to hide behind Aili. Kamuya hobbled over to where Siy was protecting Stitch.*

Kamuya: Sorry about that. They'll grab anything. I had a wooden leg of sorts that Chevs carved for me, it helped me keep my balance, but the pups got a hold of it a few days ago, chewed it to pieces while I was asleep.

*She nuzzles her head up to Siy's neck to comfort her*

MightyMario

*The pups that were tugging him scampered to hide behind Aili. Kamuya hobbled over to where Siy was protecting Stitch.*

Kamuya: Sorry about that. They'll grab anything. I had a wooden leg of sorts that Chevs carved for me, it helped me keep my balance, but the pups got a hold of it a few days ago, chewed it to pieces while I was asleep.

*She nuzzles her head up to Siy's neck to comfort her*
*Siy became even more uncomfortable and angry*

Siy: Get AWAY FROM ME!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Siy became even more uncomfortable and angry*

Siy: Get AWAY FROM ME!
*Kamuya hobbles back, nearly falling over. She and Aili convene in hushed voices.*

Aili: Just leave her alone, let her have her moment.

Kamuya: What about the pups? Should we say something to them about this?

Aili: I doubt they're old enough to really understand or learn from this. Feel free to try, I'm not wasting my breath.

---------------Meanwhile, on more pressing fronts-----------------------

*James, Natalie, Daniel, Chevs and Marin are discussing plans on the beach.*

Chevs: To make things simpler, I'm just going to lay aside reservations and trust you, Daniel. Kinda goes against my instinct to do so, but I think I might have partially picked that up off of Daggertooth, and that was something he.... Oh never mind. What do you know?

Daniel: This 'cult' was, is, a uh, extremely power criminal empire, but then our boss became obsessed with tales of Wart, and wanted us to join the Nightmare Fleet. He kinda, went crazy in this pursuit, and it really made the organization collapse from inside. After Wart died, he really went crazy. A few of us stuck around, we still had some stuff going on, but overall Gary was just obsessed with revenge for Wart's demise, concocting the plan that led us here. All that to say, I'm pretty sure he'll be following us in a single plane, he has more forces but not as many as he likes to act like.

James: So what's the plan when he gets here?

Daniel: We need to kill him.

Chevs: Are you sure? Jumping straight to violence may not be the best idea here....

Daniel: I've thought it out. There's some wisdom to strategically keeping people alive, but with Gary dead, there won't really be anyone left who cares about killing us, and the cult will pretty much collapse.

MightyMario

*Siy slid down the wall and curled up with the armless Stitch, cuddling him in her arms and making sure he stayed alive*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*While Kamuya and Aili were talking, one of the pups that had been playing with Stich had sneaked aweay from the group upon seeing how sad Siy was. He picked up the arm that had been ripped off, and placed it down next to Siy with an apologetic whine.*

MightyMario

*Siy looked over to the pup and reached for the arm, holding it in her hand, looking at the torn off limb. Stitch wasn’t going to be able to be repaired.*

Siy: Why did you kill my friend…?

MightyMario

*The pup lays down on the ground, groveling in obvious guilt*
Siy: Stitch means a lot to me, but you should be more careful with something like him. He’s been with me since I was two. I know you were only playing…

*Siy crossed her legs and motioned for the pup to come over to her*

Siy: It’s okay, little dude. I won’t hurt you.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: Stitch means a lot to me, but you should be more careful with something like him. He’s been with me since I was two. I know you were only playing…

*Siy crossed her legs and motioned for the pup to come over to her*

Siy: It’s okay, little dude. I won’t hurt you.
*He puts his paws on her knee at looks up at her, tilting his head to the side*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom