• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
James:
The New York Mets are an American professional baseball team based in the New York City borough of Queens. The Mets compete in Major League Baseball (ML:cool: as a member of the National League (NL) East division. They are one of two major league clubs based in New York City, the other being the American League's (AL) New York Yankees. One of baseball's first expansion teams, the Mets were founded in 1962 to replace New York's departed NL teams, the Brooklyn Dodgers and the New York Giants.[7] The team's colors evoke the blue of the Dodgers and the orange of the Giants.[1]

For the 1962 and 1963 seasons, the Mets played home games at the Polo Grounds in Manhattan before moving to Queens. From 1964 to 2008, the Mets played their home games at Shea Stadium, named after William Shea, the founder of the Continental League, a proposed third major league, the announcement of which prompted their admission as an NL expansion team.[8] Since 2009, the Mets have played their home games at Citi Field next to the site where Shea Stadium once stood.

In their inaugural season, the Mets posted a record of 40–120, the worst regular-season record since MLB went to a 162-game schedule. The team never finished better than second-to-last in the 1960s until the "Miracle Mets" beat the Baltimore Orioles in the 1969 World Series, considered one of the biggest upsets in World Series history despite the Mets having won 100 games that season.[9] The Mets have qualified for the postseason ten times, winning the World Series twice (1969 and 1986) and winning five National League pennants (most recently in 2000 and 2015), and six National League East division titles.

Since 2020, the Mets have been owned by billionaire hedge fund manager Steve Cohen, who purchased the team for $2.4 billion.[10] As of 2022, Forbes ranked the Mets as the sixth most valuable MLB team, valued at $2.650 billion.[11]

As of the end of the 2022 regular season, the team's overall win–loss record is 4,652–4,988 (.483).[12]

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
James:
The New York Mets are an American professional baseball team based in the New York City borough of Queens. The Mets compete in Major League Baseball (ML:cool: as a member of the National League (NL) East division. They are one of two major league clubs based in New York City, the other being the American League's (AL) New York Yankees. One of baseball's first expansion teams, the Mets were founded in 1962 to replace New York's departed NL teams, the Brooklyn Dodgers and the New York Giants.[7] The team's colors evoke the blue of the Dodgers and the orange of the Giants.[1]

For the 1962 and 1963 seasons, the Mets played home games at the Polo Grounds in Manhattan before moving to Queens. From 1964 to 2008, the Mets played their home games at Shea Stadium, named after William Shea, the founder of the Continental League, a proposed third major league, the announcement of which prompted their admission as an NL expansion team.[8] Since 2009, the Mets have played their home games at Citi Field next to the site where Shea Stadium once stood.

In their inaugural season, the Mets posted a record of 40–120, the worst regular-season record since MLB went to a 162-game schedule. The team never finished better than second-to-last in the 1960s until the "Miracle Mets" beat the Baltimore Orioles in the 1969 World Series, considered one of the biggest upsets in World Series history despite the Mets having won 100 games that season.[9] The Mets have qualified for the postseason ten times, winning the World Series twice (1969 and 1986) and winning five National League pennants (most recently in 2000 and 2015), and six National League East division titles.

Since 2020, the Mets have been owned by billionaire hedge fund manager Steve Cohen, who purchased the team for $2.4 billion.[10] As of 2022, Forbes ranked the Mets as the sixth most valuable MLB team, valued at $2.650 billion.[11]

As of the end of the 2022 regular season, the team's overall win–loss record is 4,652–4,988 (.483).[12]
*With that reciting of the New York Mets Wikipedia article, Natalie fell asleep. As everyone else fell asleep, Siy and Stitch snuck out of their sleeping bag very quietly and made their way around the bushes between that area and the wolves' den. Once they made it to the den, Siy saw the wolves all sleeping in there. She admired them and began to explore, something she would have done if the Nightmare Fleet wasn't top priority the first time on the island.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Lightningpaw was still pacing the woods on night patrol. He heard something moving around the den, looked inside, looked around and figured it was a rabbit or some other wild animal.*

MightyMario

*At around 7:00 AM, Natalie woke up after getting three hours of sleep. She yawned and looked around. Somehow, she knew that Siy had snuck out and went to go interact with the wolves. Natalie moved through the bushes to see if Siy was where she thought she was.*

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Meanwhile, Chevs wakes up from the light streaming into the den. He yawns and stretches, then notices Siy and Stitch curled up right next to him. This is extremely concerning for multiple reasons.*

Chevs: Hey! Siy! Wake up! What the hell are you doing in here?

MightyMario

*Meanwhile, Chevs wakes up from the light streaming into the den. He yawns and stretches, then notices Siy and Stitch curled up right next to him. This is extremely concerning for multiple reasons.*

Chevs: Hey! Siy! Wake up! What the hell are you doing in here?
*Siy woke up and threw Stitch in the air, landing back down on Chevs*

Siy: I wanted to hang out with you, Mr. Wolf! I got tired and then I fell asleep.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Siy woke up and threw Stitch in the air, landing back down on Chevs*

Siy: I wanted to hang out with you, Mr. Wolf! I got tired and then I fell asleep.
Chevs; But it's dangerous on this island, we were asleep, it was the middle of the night, I'm not even sure why you and your family are here, how did Lightningpaw not see you get in here.

*It was unclear if he was telling Siy off or just talking to himself. He just woke up and now this.*

Cheves: Ok, we need get you back to your family.

*He assumes his human form and holds his hand out to Siy.

MightyMario

Chevs; But it's dangerous on this island, we were asleep, it was the middle of the night, I'm not even sure why you and your family are here, how did Lightningpaw not see you get in here.

*It was unclear if he was telling Siy off or just talking to himself. He just woke up and now this.*

Cheves: Ok, we need get you back to your family.

*He assumes his human form and holds his hand out to Siy.
*Natalie watched to see what Siy would do. Siy extended her hand to Chevs and grabbed it.*

Siy: Stitch didn't snore, did he? He always blames it on me!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Natalie watched to see what Siy would do. Siy extended her hand to Chevs and grabbed it.*

Siy: Stitch didn't snore, did he? He always blames it on me!
Chevs: Who? Is there someone else in here?

*He surveys the den, not noticing anyone else among the other wolves who were somehow still asleep.

MightyMario

Chevs: Who? Is there someone else in here?

*He surveys the den, not noticing anyone else among the other wolves who were somehow still asleep.
Siy: Stitch escaped from me? *looks at hands, in which Stitch is in her right one* No, wait, there he is!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: Stitch escaped from me? *looks at hands, in which Stitch is in her right one* No, wait, there he is!
Chevs: Oh, he's your toy... Alright, we need to get you back to your family.

*He takes Siy's hand that is not holding Stitch and leads her out of the den. Outside, he sees Lightningpaw asleep on the ground. He leans down next to him*

Chevs: Yo, Byron, how long have you been out?

*Lightningpaw looks groggily up at Chevs*

Lightningpaw: Uh, I don't know, not long, it was already light out when I laid my head down.

Chevs: Well, at some point you let something, or rather someONE, into the den.

*He gestures to Siy.*

Chevs: You're not in deep trouble or anything but I will want to go over this with you later.

*Lightningpaw nods and lays his head back down on his paws as Chevs and Siy walk off*

MightyMario

Siy: He's not a toy, he's a space alien experiment who crashed into my room one night. I taught him everything from being nice to even English!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom