• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Eventually*

Daniel: Ok, we're approaching the island.

James: When we land, only I will get out first. I don't think they'll do anything aggressive, but I still want the first face they see to be someone they know and trust.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
James: I still want to go out alone first. They'll probably be on edge from the helicopter, not to mention it's still super early in the morning, who knows if they're even awake.

-------------------ISLAND----------------------
*Lightningpaw trotted through the woods, bored*

Lightningpaw: I don't care about being bored or whatever on night watch, I just hate having the last watch before the morning. I'll be super tired while everyone else is wide awake.

*He hears a rustle and turns his head to see a squirrel rushing up a tree*

Lightningpaw: Little tree rat, probably up to no good.

*He sits down and looks around. Through the scant moonlight, he can hardly make out the silhouette of the den. He stares at it for a moment, then stands back up and begins to mosey towards it, intending to sit on top to get a better view. Before he makes it, he hears a noise near the beach and sprints to investigate. When he arrives, he sees a helicopter landing.*

Lightningpaw: Oh no. Oh no no no.

*He sprints back towards to the den.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Daniel: Unless the directions I have are wrong, we indeed are.

James: It's hard to see since it's so early in the morning, but I think I recognize this. Natalie, Siy, Pinky, I'm also thinking there's no reason we can't all get out, just hang out right by the helicopter and wait for them to find us.

Daniel: What about me?

James: Yeah I guess you too.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Lightningpaw runs into the den and starts nudging Chevs*

Lightningpaw: Chevs, we've got an emergency, a helicopter just landed on the beach!

*Chevs yawns and stretches, then stares groggily at Lightningpaw*

Chevs: A helicopter where?

Lightningpaw: Chevs this could be serious, you need to come check this out.

*What Lightningpaw has been saying finally registers with Chevs*

Chevs: Oh, right, intruders.

*He bolts out of the den to the beach, Lightningpaw folliwng. When they arrive, they stay hidden in the trees.*

Chevs: Well, it looks like 3 people? Oh wait, one of them's a kid, she's running around, wait a minute... Is that Cayde's sister? That's the Shilens! But where's Cayde? And who's the tough guy?

*Chevs runs up to James and jumps up, putting his paws on James' shoulders. James was not expecting this and fell over, Chevs on top of him.*

Chevs: Oops. But what are you doing here? Come for a visit?

James: That... is a long story.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Stitch landed on top of Chevs and fell on to James’ face on accident*

Siy: Chevs!!! I really missed you!!! Stitch wanted to meet you so bad!!!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*James brushed Stitch onto the ground as Chevs stepped aside to let him stand up*

Chevs: Pardon the greeting, Aili would let me have it if she saw me acting like that. So, Stitch huh?

*He looks down and sniffs Stich.*

Chevs: Nice to meet ya. Siy, has anyone ever told you you look like your sister? Speaking of, where is she? Is she ok?

James: She's off on some sort of adventure. As for us, we were supposed to be done with adventures, but here we are. That's why we're showing up here at 4AM in a stolen helicopter with my childhood best friend turned criminal underground bodyguard turned traitor. Oh yeah, this is Daniel.

*Chevs and Daniel nod at each other*

Chevs: That's quite the resume. I'd love to catch up with all of you, but now isn't the best time, I'm still not fully awake. Would you mind waiting a few hours for the pack to wake up and whatnot?

James: Fine by me. We're a bit sleep deprived also.

Daniel: There's sleeping bags in the helicopter, I thought ahead on that at least.

Chevs: Sounds good. I'll see you guys in the morning.

*He and Lightningpaw walk back into the woods*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
James: Siy, you know I can see you, right? It's not that dark. Let's try to get a little sleep.

*Chevs looked backwards hearing this and gave Siy an amused shake of his head*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom