• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Siy: Did they hurt you, Stitch? They’re bad people…

*Stitch did not do anything*

Siy: Weren’t you alive earlier?

*Wendall came out of the room and banged Siy’s cell door*

Wendall: He was alive? Oh, if it only weren’t a ruse by me…

Siy: How?!

Wendall: I’m an angel. I make miracles happen. Anyways, I suppose you should be happy I didn’t destroy him.

Siy: LET ME AND MY FAMILY GO OR YOU’LL BE SORRY!

*Wendall smirked*

Wendall: Whaddya gonna do? Use your toy to kill me?

Siy: No… this!

*Siy grabbed Wendall by his shirt and made him bang his head on the door. Wendall retaliated by shoving Siy back to the ground.*

Wendall: Stupid girl…

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Meanwhile, an unknown observer watched these events transpire through his inexplicable crystal ball. He found this universe quite entertaining, and a worthwhile way to spend his time before being inevitably snatched by a featureless black trapezoid.*

Alternate Wart: Go on, Siy! Fight back! I believe in you!

*Wart knows that his cheers are pointless, since no one can hear him and they wouldn't do much good anyway. But it's the thought that counts, I suppose.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Wendall: For that, I’m taking your stupid toy away again!

*Wendall reached for Stitch and grabbed him out of the cell. Siy curled up and screamed into her chest, while also muttering indecipherable phrases.*

Wendall: And knock off your incessant crying and yelling! It’s very irritating!

*Wendall walked past Natalie and James, giving both of them glares*

Natalie: How dare you?! Release us now! You’ll never get the Wartslayer!

*Wendall threw himself onto Natalie’s cell door, frightening her*

Wendall: Oh, we will. *to James* You got lucky I didn’t talk with you.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Wendall walked back to the side room and threw Stitch down*

Wendall: It’s obvious that the Wartslayer isn’t coming, Gary! I’m not tolerating that little girl’s noise any longer!

@Chevywolf30

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Gary: It's hardly been an hour. Give her a couple of days. I have agents searching for her who will drop hints similar to what I did in the courtroom with Mr Shilen. As for the little girl's crying, give her the toy, that seems to calm her down.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Gary: It's hardly been an hour. Give her a couple of days. I have agents searching for her who will drop hints similar to what I did in the courtroom with Mr Shilen. As for the little girl's crying, give her the toy, that seems to calm her down.
Wendall: I tried that and she smacked me right into the bars!

*He turned around and did a smile, and not a good kind*

Wendall: I’m going to do something I should have done the first time.

*Wendall left the room once more, not telling Gary what he planned to do*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Gary: As long as you calm her down without hurting anyone, do whatever you need to do.

*He wasn't paying much attention to Wendall, being more concerned with some work on a computer he was doing.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Wendall ignored Gary and exited the room. There was a loud scream and Wendall yelling. The door to the office swung open and Siy was brought in.*

Wendall: Alright, you little scamp! We can do this the easy way or the hard way!

*Siy bit Wendall’s hand, to which Wendall responded by putting her in a chair and tying her back up. He was not happy.*

Wendall: You want your toy? You want your stupid toy?!

Siy: Why are you like this!? Release me and my family right now or I’ll erase you with a eraser!

Wendall: Ooh, I’m so SCARED!

*Wendall held Stitch up in his hand*

Wendall: Any last words, Stitch?!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Gary turns around*

Gary: Wendall! Stop taunting the prisoners! Yes, we have brought them here to eventually kill them, but I will NOT tolerate anyone stooping to torture.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Siy upon hearing Gary say that, yelled as loud as she could, stood up while still tied to the chair, and hit him in the side with the chair as hard as she could. She turned to Gary, fuming.*

Siy: Untie me!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Gary had been dealing with an ethical dilemma here. Sure, he believed himself to be completely in the right in avenging Wart, but did he really want to stoop to killing a child? Now, this child had fought back.*

Gary: I'm afraid I can't do that. You're obviously out for blood. Well, so am I, and I have the upper hand in this game, so your time to be untied has not come yet. Guard! Take her back to her cell.

*The guard picks up the chair and carries it back to the cells.*

Guard: Remain in place. As stated before, I will be returning later tonight to check on you.

James: Siy, did they hurt you?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Siy: GOSH DARNIT ALL TO HECK!!!!! I HATE THIS!!!! THIS IS THE WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO ME SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE RISE OF SKYWALKER!!! I WANT TO BE FREED AND HAVE STITCH RETURNED TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
James: Hey, Siy, your mother and I are still here, and this is by far the worst thing that's happened to us yet, but we've got a few days. For now do you think you could sleep? It's getting late and it's been a long day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom