• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: NO! THEY PUT ME IN THIS STUPID CELL AND TOOK AWAY MY BEST FRIEND!!! I HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT!!!

*Siy took in a deep breath and kicked her chair legs with her feet*
*James sighs*

James: This is gonna be tough, but I just need you to hang tough here. They want to bring Cayde here, but you know how tough she is, she'll probably beat them all up and come down here to save us.

*James hopes that Siy believes this, also trying to make himself believe it.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*James sighs*

James: This is gonna be tough, but I just need you to hang tough here. They want to bring Cayde here, but you know how tough she is, she'll probably beat them all up and come down here to save us.

*James hopes that Siy believes this, also trying to make himself believe it.*
*In the side room, Wendall threw Stitch on the table, while listening to Siy’s complaints*

Wendall: If Cayde doesn’t come here, what do we do with them, Gary?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Meanwhile, Cayde is being thoroughly shaken by Walter Carbanzo, who really needs her to return to her senses.*

Walter Carbanzo: Come on, Cayde, now's our chance! Mart's distracted! We can take him down quickly and go home!

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Meanwhile, Cayde is being thoroughly shaken by Walter Carbanzo, who really needs her to return to her senses.*

Walter Carbanzo: Come on, Cayde, now's our chance! Mart's distracted! We can take him down quickly and go home!
Cayde: *mumbling* …MART!

*Clearly over her head, she grabbed a knife from Hermey’s kitchen and leapt at Mart, nearly breaking her tooth from clenching her teeth*

AwdryFan1997

Cayde: *mumbling* …MART!

*Clearly over her head, she grabbed a knife from Hermey’s kitchen and leapt at Mart, nearly breaking her tooth from clenching her teeth*
*Mart, in spite of his incredible power, was unable to react in time. The blade struck him in the shoulder. He ceased electrocuting Benjamin Harrison, who was pretty well electrocuted by that point. Mart staggered, seething in pain.*

Mart: Ah, Ms. Shilen, we meet again! ...I think. Wait, have we actually met before? I know you met my alternate self from the Nightmare Fleet, but I don't think we've met. I'm the Mart from the Prime Universe. A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Shilen!

*Mart was about to extend his hand for a handshake, before remembering they were enemies and thinking better of it.*

Mart: Well, I suppose this means we must engage in combat...

*Brain Ghost Dirk leapt forward from behind Cayde, katana drawn. If Mart hadn't immediately decapitated Dirk with his lightsaber, then there might have been a probability of Dirk ripping out Mart's soul or something. But obviously Mart did behead Brain Ghost Dirk, so such possibilities are irrelevant.*

Brain Ghost Dirk: Damn! Not again!

Mart: ...provided there are no interruptions, of course.

AwdryFan1997

*Cayde tried her best to wrestle Mart to the ground, but it was fat frog versus small human, guess who won?*
*Mart chuckles. Walter appears and begins blasting at Mart with his laser pistols. Mart calmly deflects the beams with his lightsaber.*

Mart: That would've been funny if it weren't so pathetic. Maybe I can give you some motivation...

*Mart extends his non-lightsaber hand and hurled a mighty blast of Force lightning towards Sailor Sam's boat. It exploded. Dr. Mario, Dieter, Bobby and Sam were all killed instantly.*

Mart: A new record!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*In the side room, Wendall threw Stitch on the table, while listening to Siy’s complaints*

Wendall: If Cayde doesn’t come here, what do we do with them, Gary?
Gary: This has always been the kink in the plan. Getting the Shilens and the mouse was easy enough, and once we have the Wartslayer, finishing the job will be easy, but locating and luring the Wartslayer was always the variable. Now we're here and I'm completely clueless as to where she is.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Gary: This has always been the kink in the plan. Getting the Shilens and the mouse was easy enough, and once we have the Wartslayer, finishing the job will be easy, but locating and luring the Wartslayer was always the variable. Now we're here and I'm completely clueless as to where she is.
*muffled Pinky noises*

AwdryFan1997

*Cayde reached and stretched for the knife to try and kill Mart*
*Walter suddenly stopped her.*

Walter Carbanzo: Wait. What's that?

*Walter points at a strange object in the sky.*

Mart: Oh, come on, Carbanzo. You expect me to fall for that?

*The object, a featureless black trapezoid, began homing in on Cayde and Walter.*

Walter Carbanzo: It's coming right for us!

Mart: I just killed five of your friends, and this is your reaction?

Walter Carbanzo: Get down!

Mart: Get up!

*Mart swung his lightsaber as Cayde and Walter were absorbed by the featureless black trapezoid, which became a trapezoidal picture of Walter and Cayde and therefore neither black nor featureless. The mysterious space trapezoid then flew away.*

Mart: What.

*Mart looked around in unimaginable confusion. He is now alone, save for the fried corpse(?) of Benjamin Harrison and the invisible headless body of Brain Ghost Dirk (as well as his invisible bodyless head a few meters away, just waiting to be kissed by any Jake English adventuring in Mongolia at that time).*

Mart: What.

*Mart's confusion lead to anger, and his anger lead to the Dark Side. And by the Dark Side, I mean just more anger.*

Mart: WHAT.

*He began thrashing about, further desecrating Hermey's house and also his corpse for good measure. When he was done thrashing, he calmed down a bit and pulled out his trusty iPhone.*

Mart: Hey, Siri... prepare my shuttle.

*The restored (and remastered) Mart Express touched down before Mart. Mart boarded his beloved ship, sat down in the pilot's seat, and reached out with the Force. The question of "what" was not rhetorical. He was going to find out where Cayde and Walter went, if it was the last thing he ever did. Indeed, he couldn't shake the feeling that it was The Beginning Of The End...*

BEGINNING OF THE END: A BOO'S PIZZA STORY
by AwdryFan1997, with vital contributions by MightyMario

Coming sooner or later, I guess

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Gary: If I have to listen to that girl carry on any more, I'm going to lose it. Guard, take her toy to her and get her to quiet down.

*The guard picks Stitch up and carries him to the cells, tossing him into Siy's cell. He then turns to James and speaks in a robotic voice, leaving James unsure if he was a robot or had a voice changer in the helmet.*

Guard: Do not try to escape. I will be back later tonight to assure you have not attempted to.

*He walks away*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom