• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*James chuckles at this creative idea*
*Natalie smiles. Siy begins using her sign language because she didn’t have her notepad.*

Siy: [Hi, Daffy! I love you! I’m sad...]

*Zerris also understood sign language and was taught it at an early age by his grandfather; who was partially deaf*

Zerris: *as Daffy* I love you, too! Why are you sad? Did Bugs try to steal the spotlight again? Did you get blasted by a shotgun, causing your beak to spin around?

*Siy smiles*

Siy: [No. My sister was kidnapped and the world might end...]

Zerris: *as Daffy* Well... the world isn’t ending... and your sister is going to be fine! She’ll be back with you in no time at all!

Siy: [Really?! You mean it!?]

Zerris: *as Daffy* Uh-huh! Would your pal Daffy ever lie to you?

*Siy hugs Zerris and Daffy*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Natalie: You... you actually calmed her down! Thank you so much!

Zerris: No problem!

*Siy continued to hug Zerris. While this was going on, Mark hears his radio go off, the dispatcher is frantic.*

Dispatcher: EMERGENCY! ATTENTION, ALL AVAILABLE- *static* REPOR- *static* IMMEADIA- *static and buzzing*

Mark: Zerris, you’re in charge while I’m gone! Keep them company!

*Mark runs out of the basement to his police car and drives off, turning on his lights and sirens*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
* Mike had coughed, proving he still existed *
Mike : So Mr.Mister what we gonna do
Dr. Vincent Carbanzo: The current plan is to distract the Nightmare Fleet with a Newman army. You and Walter will be leading that while I stay here and try to recruit a team to enter the Gap Between Dimensions... then I can use the Erasure and end this madness once and for all.
Natalie: You... you actually calmed her down! Thank you so much!

Zerris: No problem!

*Siy continued to hug Zerris. While this was going on, Mark hears his radio go off, the dispatcher is frantic.*

Dispatcher: EMERGENCY! ATTENTION, ALL AVAILABLE- *static* REPOR- *static* IMMEADIA- *static and buzzing*

Mark: Zerris, you’re in charge while I’m gone! Keep them company!

*Mark runs out of the basement to his police car and drives off, turning on his lights and sirens*
*Mark is immediately fired upon by Nightmare troops.*

Nightmare soldier: Resistance is futile! Submit to our legion!

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Dr. Vincent Carbanzo: The current plan is to distract the Nightmare Fleet with a Newman army. You and Walter will be leading that while I stay here and try to recruit a team to enter the Gap Between Dimensions... then I can use the Erasure and end this madness once and for all.

*Mark is immediately fired upon by Nightmare troops.*

Nightmare soldier: Resistance is futile! Submit to our legion!
*Mark swerves out of the line of fire and stops, taking a moment to assess the situation. He didn’t have his gun. He didn’t have his bulletproof vest on. He was screwed. Mark decides to reverse and drive off, heading back to the house. What the hell was going on? He needs to protect his son and their friends.*

AwdryFan1997

*Mark swerves out of the line of fire and stops, taking a moment to assess the situation. He didn’t have his gun. He didn’t have his bulletproof vest on. He was screwed. Mark decides to reverse and drive off, heading back to the house. What the hell was going on? He needs to protect his son and their friends.*
*A good choice, given that another bombing raid was beginning at that very moment.*
Mike: Righto
Walter Carbanzo: Brother! I think we're ready.

Vincent Carbanzo: Right, then... you two best be off. I wish you the greatest of luck, and try to come back alive.

Walter Carbanzo: Don't be absurd, Vincent. I'm not dying anytime soon.

*Walter and the first of the Newman troops march into the surprisingly spacious elevator. Walter gestures to Mike to come along.*

AwdryFan1997

*Meanwhile, Dr. Mario's postvan had crashed after a grenade exploded under it. Now free, the Doctor forced himself up to his feet, the Masamune still run through him. Just then, he conveniently sees Dieter.*

Dr. Mario: Hey! You!

Dieter: Mist!

*The chase begins.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Mark: Zerris, I don’t know what the hell is going on out there. It looks like the apocalypse.

Natalie: Oh, my God...

*Natalie hugs James tight*

AwdryFan1997

*Siy hugs her parents tight, she couldn’t stand seeing her mother cry*

@Chevywolf30
*It is immensely bad timing that right then and there, the front door to the house is knocked down by a familiar battle axe.*

Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): HEEERE'S JOHNNY!!

*Daira looks around.*

Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): The police records said that the Shilens were taking up residence here... I'll have that Cayde kid brought to our master within ten minutes, I guarantee it!

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*It is immensely bad timing that right then and there, the front door to the house is knocked down by a familiar battle axe.*

Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): HEEERE'S JOHNNY!!

*Daira looks around.*

Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): The police records said that the Shilens were taking up residence here... I'll have that Cayde kid brought to our master within ten minutes, I guarantee it!
*Everyone gasps quietly and huddle together, making sure that Siy was being protected the most*

AwdryFan1997

*Everyone gasps quietly and huddle together, making sure that Siy was being protected the most*
*Stomping troops can be heard above, with Daira wailing some insane ramblings along the lines of "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" So far, none have seemed to realize that the upper floor is empty and that everyone is in the basement.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Stomping troops can be heard above, with Daira wailing some insane ramblings along the lines of "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" So far, none have seemed to realize that the upper floor is empty and that everyone is in the basement.*
*Mark had, however, locked the door to the basement when he came back. Zerris noticed that Siy was beginning to tear up again.*

Zerris: Hey, hey, hey... it’s okay. We’re here for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom