• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Bon-Bon saw Chevs' transformation and began to freak out*

Bon-Bon, in a voice remarkedly different from his own: Alert! Alert! Unauthorized activity---

Chevs: Can it. *He picks up Bon-Bon and throws it against the wall*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
James: My house has been wrecked and my wife and daughter kidnapped! *He recites his address*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*After History and the rest of her classes, Siy was ready to head home. She went into the car loop and waited for Mom or Cayde to pick her up*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Mike: Um... Mi- Jermeyscmitzinbergbravomcronalddonaldscrooge the fifth, I fell in a sandpit and through some non-descript shenanigans I'm here
*Carbanzo is stunned.*

Carbanzo: Whatever... how good are you in a fight? With, say, a multiversal conqueror?

*Speaking of which...*

*The previously-mentioned alternate universe had been subdued. An international squad had engaged the Nightmare Fleet and had been completely obliterated. Five planets were invaded and plundered. Once threats came in of complete annihilation, it was decided to spare the lives of the innocent and submit. The Nightmare fleet had moved on to their next target, another step closer to the Prime Universe.*

*Aboard the Nightmare flagship, an unexpected visitor arrived before the captain. He was clad in a suit that looked like the night sky. Very dapper.*

Frederick Kooploz (Nightmare Fleet): Your Liege, our currency is suffering from hyperinflation. I would advise that you cease the creation of-

Wart (Nightmare Fleet): Silence, Mr. Kooploz. The economy is what I want it to be, as with all else in my empire.

*Give or take one week... the nightmare begins.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
James: Yes. Yes they are.

*A cold emotion fills his face. At one time, he would have collapsed with fear and worry, but now he's just angry. At Chevs. At the kidnappers. That Cayde didn't get to spend her childhood with him*

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Carbanzo is stunned.*

Carbanzo: Whatever... how good are you in a fight? With, say, a multiversal conqueror?

*Speaking of which...*

*The previously-mentioned alternate universe had been subdued. An international squad had engaged the Nightmare Fleet and had been completely obliterated. Five planets were invaded and plundered. Once threats came in of complete annihilation, it was decided to spare the lives of the innocent and submit. The Nightmare fleet had moved on to their next target, another step closer to the Prime Universe.*

*Aboard the Nightmare flagship, an unexpected visitor arrived before the captain. He was clad in a suit that looked like the night sky. Very dapper.*

Frederick Kooploz (Nightmare Fleet): Your Liege, our currency is suffering from hyperinflation. I would advise that you cease the creation of-

Wart (Nightmare Fleet): Silence, Mr. Kooploz. The economy is what I want it to be, as with all else in my empire.

*Give or take one week... the nightmare begins.*
Mike: I could punch them, taze them, that's pretty good.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Editor’s note: In this post originally, Mark asked James about what he would do when Siy got scared or nervous. The answer is below.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom