• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
-Meanwhile-
*After that, Siy began her first day of school, having made a new friend (Zerris). It was time for lunch, and Siy was hungry. When she entered the lunchroom, it was very loud and noisy. Kids talking and yelling, music being played on speakers kids had brought to school, and kids being rowdy in general.

Siy walked over to a lunch table, trying to ignore the noise. Sitting down, she pulled out her lunchbox and set it on the table. It had only gotten worse, much louder than before. Yelling, laughing, and the music playing was wreaking havoc on her sensors.

Siy would infrequently have a sensory overload, usually at big, crowded places like Disney, which was why they always packed a pair of noise cancelling headphones for her whenever they went in case it happened. She always hated it when overload occurred, it meant that everything had to stop and Natalie or James had to check on what’s wrong.

Unfortunately, she didn’t have the headphones. Siy looked around the lunchroom, then began to start tearing up. She covered her ears and laid her head on the table, shifting her eyes around. To a normal kid, the noise wouldn’t bother them, but to Siy, it was like she had entered Hell.

When a couple kids saw her, they approached. The kids were clueless as to why this girl was covering her ears. Pretty soon, a small group had gathered around her, much like what had happened at the movie theater. She didn’t like the attention she was getting. She wanted them all to go away and leave her alone.*

Last edited:

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
-Meanwhile-
Brain: What in the name of Steven Spielberg was that thing?!

Pinky: I don’t know, Brain, but- *gasp*

Brain: What is it, Pinky?!

Pinky: MR. WOLFMAN’S GONE!

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*In the Gap Between Dimensions, Wart and his less commercially successful brother are playing Battleship. Wart suddenly gets up from the nonexistent floor (apparently tables aren't conjurable in the Gap, but Battleship is) and walks away.*

Mart: Bored of being defeated already?

Wart: You know who I haven't checked in on in a long time? My good friend, Vince Carbanzo...

Mart: Oh, I see...

*Wart goes over to the "window" that they use to see the mortal realm. Mart looks up solemnly at the "condemned". Wart finds that the window is now pure black.*

Wart: What in tarnation!?

Mart: What happened?

Wart: Someone duct-taped our window! Only it's. It's not duct tape... it's FlexTape! And there's only one man I know who would give me the FlexTape...

*In his residence, Vincent Carbanzo patiently awaits the arrival of Walter. Vincent looks at the leather case in Walter's hands using his monitoring system, fully aware of the danger.*

Vincent Carbanzo: Codename Erasure... my greatest creation... my ultimate achievement... my magnum opus... my largest regret... the most destructive object in history... with the ability to erase said history altogether...

*Carbanzo randomly remembers something funny.*

Vincent Carbanzo: Heh... "Vincente Carbazon"... that was a good one...

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
-Meanwhile-
*After that, Siy began her first day of school, having made a new friend (Zerris). It was time for lunch, and Siy was hungry. When she entered the lunchroom, it was very loud and noisy. Kids talking and yelling, music being played on speakers kids had brought to school, and kids being rowdy in general.

Siy walked over to a lunch table, trying to ignore the noise. Sitting down, she pulled out her lunchbox and set it on the table. It had only gotten worse, much louder than before. Yelling, laughing, and the music playing was wreaking havoc on her sensors.

Siy would infrequently have a sensory overload, usually at big, crowded places like Disney, which was why they always packed a pair of noise cancelling headphones for her whenever they went in case it happened. She always hated it when overload occurred, it meant that everything had to stop and Natalie or James had to check on what’s wrong.

Unfortunately, she didn’t have the headphones. Siy looked around the lunchroom, then began to start tearing up. She covered her ears and laid her head on the table, shifting her eyes around. To a normal kid, the noise wouldn’t bother them, but to Siy, it was like she had entered Hell.

When a couple kids saw her, they approached. The kids were clueless as to why this girl was covering her ears. Pretty soon, a small group had gathered around her, much like what had happened at the movie theater. She didn’t like the attention she was getting. She wanted them all to go away and leave her alone.*
*Zerris was getting his lunch: a slice of cheese pizza, with carrots on the side, and chocolate milk to drink. He saw the group of kids around Siy as he walked towards the table.*

Zerris: Hey, what’s going on?

Kid: This girl’s crying and we don’t know why. She’s covering her ears.

Zerris: Okay, give her some space. She doesn’t like the attention.

*The kid told the others to move along. They all did eventually, letting Zerris move towards Siy to get her to notice him. In a soft voice, he asked her what was going on. Siy pulled out her notepad and wrote down something.

NOISE!!

Zerris looked at Siy and asked her if she wanted to move somewhere else. She nodded and got up, carrying her lunchbox with her and following Zerris outside the lunchroom where it was nice and quiet.*

Zerris: Isn’t this much better?

*Siy nods and sits down at a table with Zerris as he begins eating his lunch*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Meanwhile, in another universe...*

*A massive fleet of ships arrived out of nowhere. No one knew where they came from. Within hours of being detected and reported, a message was transmitted from the flagship.*

Herald: This is the Nightmare Fleet. Submit willingly or witness our true power.

*In the Prime Universe, Carbanzo received an emergency alert regarding a nearby alternate universe.*

Vincent Carbanzo: Oh, well, if that isn't just perfect timing!

*Down the long elevator into his residence comes Walter with the Erasure. He steps forward, seemingly exhausted.*

Walter Carbanzo: You're lucky. I almost forgot where you hid this place.

Vincent Carbanzo: Hand it over, Walter. How are you feeling?

Walter Carbanzo: Carrying this thing around is pretty tiresome, evidently.

*Carbanzo looks concerned.*

Vincent Carbanzo: Well... anyways, you must stay here. It's finally happening.

*Walter is uncharacteristically surprised.*

Walter Carbanzo: You mean... the invasion!?

Vincent Carbanzo: What did you think I was talking about? He arrived in a nearby universe seconds ago.

Walter Carbanzo: Okay... I started thinking it wouldn't happen, after all, it took so long...

Vincent Carbanzo: We've got at most ten days to finish putting everything into place. Then... he'll be here.

*The story shall conclude 15 November 2021.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
-Meanwhile-
*As Zerris and Siy ate their lunch, the both of them were silent (well, just Zerris). Zerris moved to go throw his lunch away as Siy pulled Daffy out of her bag and hugged him, petting the top of his head and kissing his beak. Daffy was Siy’s favorite Looney Tunes character, and was super excited when Cole gifted him to her for Christmas last year. Zerris turned around and sat back down, watching Siy hug Daffy.*

Zerris: Hey, that’s Daffy! You like Looney Tunes?

*Siy nodded*

Zerris: I like it too! My favorite’s Sylvester. I have a stuffed toy of him that I used to sleep with. He’s sitting on my shelf now, keeping an eye on me. And possibly Tweety.

*Siy wrote something on her notepad and showed it to Zerris*

Do you have any other Looney Tunes characters?

Zerris: I have... Bugs, Sylvester, Wile E. Coyote, and Road Runner. My dad likes Marvin the Martian, so he has a stuffed toy of him on his bookshelf.

*Siy wrote who she had*

Bugs Bunny
Daffy Duck
Pepe Le Pew
Wile E Coyote
Road Runner
Tweety
Yakko
Wakko
Dot
Pinky
Brain
Tom
Jerry
Stitch
Tails
Sonic
Red, Blue, and Green Yoshis

Zerris: Is that all of your stuffed animals?

Some. I have a lot. I have a big bin filled with plushies.

Last edited:

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Um, okay? I don’t get the joke.

Zerris: Have you watched the new Looney Tunes Cartoons on HBO Max?

*Siy nodded and smiled*

Zerris: How did you get all of your stuffed animals? Mine all came from my dad and grandparents.

Daffy was a Christmas gift last year from my uncle Cole.

Stitch was a present from Mom when I was 3.

Tails I won in an arcade.

The rest were all gifts and bought from stores. The Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, and Pinky and the Brain ones came from the Warner Brothers Studio Store in the Studio Tour and online.

Zerris: Wow, you got to visit the Warner Bros Studio?! That’s awesome!

Yeah! We took a vacation to LA a couple years ago and they had them. Do you watch Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain?

Zerris: Uh... not a whole lot but yeah. It’s on Cartoon Network, right?

*Siy shrugs*

We don’t have Cartoon Network, so I don’t know. I watch it on Hulu.

Zerris: Oh, I have that! I’ll watch it tonight with my dad.

Last edited:

Gorozoron

wild ride

There once was a man
Whom would wave to the daily zombies walking across the street as you do
but he had gotten tired of such an existence

OrangeManWave.gif
On that faithful day he said
Ah **** bro this boring as crap yo
so he left off on a journey to beat the **** out of the first person he saw
which he did, and then he formed a worldwide mafia organization
1636326746557.png: Ouch
Mew: Mew. ( He stabbed you in the shins )
Mike: As my father once said "****"
Mew: Mew. ( I fail to see what that means in this situation)
Mike: I don't know, father said that a lot
Mew: Mew. ( You got stabbed in the shins )
Mike: You got ran over by a truck
Mew: Mhm-
* Mew fell on the floor dead *
Mike: Twice.
Mike: Aw father quote, oh well. Now wasn't I being chased...
Mike: Hmm... Consistency is a ***** lamo, remnant remnant remnant
Mike: Man, this is boring as... I don't um... Managing a pizza place or something
Mike: Now what do I do after being assaulted by some guy on the street
Mike: Ah of course, revenge is the best answer. After I avenge my shins, Jerry & Terry, I'll start a loop of petty revenge. After a couple of loops I will then shove a bunch of furries in a dumpster or something and just throw in a mocktov cocktail and bam.
Mike: AW MAN I COULD SAY A COOL ONE-LINER TOO!!!

Mike then went off to avenge his shins, but he had fell into a sandpit, as you do.

Meanwhile at the top secret HQ of People in Orange Shirts Against Literally Everything on The Planet Including Memorable Titles
or
PIOSALETPIMT
or
Pio Sale Pimt

Man In Orange shirt sat in his office

OrangeShirtGuy: Alfonzo, grab me my drink...

* A waiter came up to him and placed a wine bottle on his desk *

OrangeShirtGuy: You know Alfred, for so long have I wanted to murder that Mike.
Alfonzo: Alfonzo, sir.
OrangeShirtGuy: It's Alfred.
Alfred: piss.
OrangeShirtGuy: Anyway, I want to murder that purple bastard.
Alfonzo: Sir, you met him a day ago.
OrangeShirtGuy: That monster, walked on my grass, Alfred.
Alfred: A day ago sir.
OrangeShirtGuy: And he made eye contact with me.
Alfonzo: A day ago.
OrangeShirtGuy: And he smelt some oxygen in front of my damn face.
.: A day ago sir.
OrangeShirtGuy: Oh well, my mafia will find him eventually, I got eyes, ears, bases, around the world.
.: Indeed.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*The bell rings, which means Zerris and Siy have to go back to class. Siy grabs her lunch box and Daffy and puts them in her bag, then walks towards her next class: English.

When Siy enters the building, she walks to her class and sits in the back. Siy puts her stuff down and pulls out her notepad, where she has an unfinished drawing and begins working on it.*

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Back in the submarine*

Chevs: Ok! Fine! What do you even want to know!?

*Dedede grins*

D3: See, I knew you could be reasonable. I want information on the geography of your island. Noteable mountains and caves and things such as that. The resources.

Chevs: I don't know! I'm still young! Daggertooth was going to teach me more about the island before I broke my leg!

D3: Oh really? Well I think we may have to pay Daggertooth a lesson. Fudd! You ready to go wolf hunting?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Back in the submarine*

Chevs: Ok! Fine! What do you even want to know!?

*Dedede grins*

D3: See, I knew you could be reasonable. I want information on the geography of your island. Noteable mountains and caves and things such as that. The resources.

Chevs: I don't know! I'm still young! Daggertooth was going to teach me more about the island before I broke my leg!

D3: Oh really? Well I think we may have to pay Daggertooth a lesson. Fudd! You ready to go wolf hunting?
Elmer: Sure! Hehehehehehe!

Editor’s note: Chevywolf30’s posts detail the original arc before I erased it from existence.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Dedede: Alright. On the way to the island now. Freddy, take the wolf to a cell.

*Chevs was expecting to be picked up by FT Freddy, but instead the animatronic's stomach opened and a scoop came out. Chevs was scooped up in this, and FT Freddy walked to the back of the submarine where there were some cells and dumped Chevs in one*

FTF: Alriiiight, now I don't want you to be lo-lonely in here so here's some companyy!!!

*He detaches Bon-Bon and leaves him in the cell*

Bon-Bon: Hi! How are you? I'm Bon-Bon, it's nice to meet you!

*Chevs ignores him and decides to transform and try to contact Cayde.*

Chevs, texting: Hey Cayde, it's me, Chevs. Just wanted to let you know that I'm almost back home. Miss you!

*The text doesn't go through and he blames it on the fact that he's underwater*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*James walks in and reads the note. All he feels is numb disbelief. Why? Who? What? What was so special about this long-lost daughter of his that so many want her dead? He finally calls the police*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom