• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Lemmy: So, mister...
——
*Cayde gets their food and sits at the table with Siy. Siy got a simple sub, with just turkey, cheese, and lettuce, while Cayde got a meatball sub.*

MightyMario

*After Siy and Cayde had finished eating, they walked around the mall for a bit looking into stores and kiosks. They passed by a Hot Topic, where a Star Wars shirt was in the window.

Siy tapped Cayde’s shoulder and the two looked at the shirt. It had the Star Wars logo colored white with Boba Fett, Darth Vader, and two Stormtroopers below it.*

Cayde: You want the shirt? How much is it?

*Cayde leaned to look for a price tag, but didn’t find one*

Cayde: Why don’t we go in and ask how much it is?

*Siy nods and the two walk into the store*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
=Meanwhile=

*An exhausted Emperor Ludwig roams the halls of the Castle of Koopa. The renovations following Mart's fire were behind schedule due to Kooploz, his chief supplier of capital resources, basically vanishing. This was yet another strain on the illegitimate Emperor, whose international recognition was being disputed following rumors that Bowser was still alive in New Donk City. Having dismissed his brother Lemmy, who was the only reason he was in charge in the first place, Ludwig had been immensely concerned with potential resistance to his regime, and had taken advantage of the secret police established following Cayde's visit to do away with dissent. An increasingly overwhelmed Ludwig decided to stop walking and lean against a wall. Instead of being able to comfortably slump down onto the floor, Ludwig fell through the false wall and into a surprisingly existent room. Apparently present for quite some time, due to the immense amount of cobwebs, the room was mostly empty save for a metallic capsule located in the very back. Ludwig stumbled over to it and read the message on the screen.*

Original subject's physical status: DECEASED
Original subject's metaphysical status: LOCATION UNDETECTED

*Ludwig examined the bizarre capsule and slowly began to realize what it actually was. Ludwig dashed out of the fake wall and ran over to a lone Koopatrol guard.*

Sam: Your Majesty? Are you okay?

Ludwig: Come along, come along, don't ask questions...

*Ludwig brought Sam over to the wall.*

Ludwig: Stand here. If anything comes out of this wall, scream. Scream as loud as you possibly can.

Sam: Uh... yes, Your Majesty...

*Ludwig nodded profusely, with an uncomfortable yet satisfied look on his face. Sam watched as the Emperor walked away quickly, quietly concerned about his overlord's sanity.*

MightyMario

-Meanwhile at the Sioux Falls Police Station-

Mark: God, I hope this works...

*Mark walks to Mike Daira’s cell and taps on the bars to get his attention*

AwdryFan1997

Mark: Okay. Do you know who Cayde Shilen is?
*Daira knew very well who Cayde Shilen was, but obviously could not let any information about the greater Ombonaparte conspiracy become public.*

Daira: Not really. As I recall, she was one of the people you attacked with that axe, but my memory fails me. It was quite a traumatic incident.

MightyMario

*Daira knew very well who Cayde Shilen was, but obviously could not let any information about the greater Ombonaparte conspiracy become public.*

Daira: Not really. As I recall, she was one of the people you attacked with that axe, but my memory fails me. It was quite a traumatic incident.
*Mark rolls his eyes over Daira still trying to pin the blame on him and went to the next question*

Mark: Do you know who her sister Siy Shilen is?

MightyMario

Daira: Absolutely no clue. Never heard of her before.
Mark: Okay. Well, she was the subject of a kidnapping a week ago. The man who took her shoved her in a car and sped away, only to crash and put the poor girl in the hospital. She’s fine now, but when the mother was interviewed, she said that they had mentioned a “Rob”. Do you know who that is?

AwdryFan1997

Mark: Okay. Well, she was the subject of a kidnapping a week ago. The man who took her shoved her in a car and sped away, only to crash and put the poor girl in the hospital. She’s fine now, but when the mother was interviewed, she said that they had mentioned a “Rob”. Do you know who that is?
*Daira pretends to ponder for a second. Did Wendall or Baby Face seriously let slip Robert's involvement?*

Daira: I can't think of anyone called "Rob" that would be involved with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom