• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
*Siy tied her shoe and grabbed Stitch from Natalie’s purse, hugging him. People looked at the Shilens, as if they were some kind of spectacle.*

Natalie: Um…

Man: Is she okay?

Natalie: Yes, my daughter is fine…
James: She tripped and fell because her shoe was untied, it's not like she's the first to ever do that.

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
Man: I was asking because of the stuffed animal. Like is she okay from a-

Natalie: Sir, my daughter has Asperger’s Syndrome, in case you were wondering. Stitch is her little friend that makes her feel better.

Man: Isn’t she a bit old to be having a stuffed animal with her? I mean, a toddler I can believe, but a teenager?

*Natalie felt her face turn red as she thought desperately of what to do next*

The one and only.
Man: I was asking because of the stuffed animal. Like is she okay from a-

Natalie: Sir, my daughter has Asperger’s Syndrome, in case you were wondering. Stitch is her little friend that makes her feel better.

Man: Isn’t she a bit old to be having a stuffed animal with her? I mean, a toddler I can believe, but a teenager?

*Natalie felt her face turn red as she thought desperately of what to do next*
James: Eh, maybe, but she's only 14, it's not like she's 18 doing this, and second of all it's none of your business.

*He very clearly is not taking any crap off of anyone.*

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
James: Eh, maybe, but she's only 14, it's not like she's 18 doing this, and second of all it's none of your business.

*He very clearly is not taking any crap off of anyone.*
Man: But don’t you think it’s a little childish for a 14 year old to carry a toy around in public? She seems like the kind of person to be immature. You know what I’m saying? Like maybe she still watches preschool shows or reads picture books…

*Siy clutched Stitch tight and started shaking*

The one and only.
Man: But don’t you think it’s a little childish for a 14 year old to carry a toy around in public? She seems like the kind of person to be immature. You know what I’m saying? Like maybe she still watches preschool shows or reads picture books…

*Siy clutched Stitch tight and started shaking*
*James rolls his eyes and ignores the man*

James: Natalie, Siy, Stitch, let's go sit at that table and discuss our next move, maybe including lunch. I don't think the walk of fame has what we're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom