• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Luckily James knew exactly where this was. He was pretty sure he knew what had happened at the end of that phone call, so he called 911*

James: Hi, I think I know where my wife and daughter are, they're at the Denny's in *name of next town over*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Luckily James knew exactly where this was. He was pretty sure he knew what had happened at the end of that phone call, so he called 911*

James: Hi, I think I know where my wife and daughter are, they're at the Denny's in Brandon.
Dispatcher: Alright. We’ll try and find them.

-Brandon-

*Several cop cars pulled up to the Denny’s and scoured the area for Cayde and Natalie. They came up emptyhanded as Leon and Tom had recovered and driven away with Cayde before the police had gotten there.

At the CVS, Natalie stayed in the box, not sure if the men were still there or not at Denny’s. One of the police officers contacted the dispatcher and told them they had found nothing.*

Dispatcher: Mr. Shilen, neither your wife or daughter are at Denny’s. Did they call you and say they were at another location?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*James turns it on and turns the camera to Siy*
Natalie: Sweetie, I missed you!

*Siy waves but keeps looking down*

Natalie: Hey, what’s wrong? I’ll be home soon. Did you have a good day at school? I heard you made a friend today!

*Siy nods, clutching Daffy*

Natalie: Siy. Look at the phone, sweetie. I’m right here. I’m okay.

*Siy keeps looking down*

Natalie: James, is Siy feeling okay? She isn’t looking at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom