• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodless: Minecraft Factions RP! (SU)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Hey guys, Siniru here and long time no see! I am ready to continue RPing, so I hope you enjoy the new RPs I come up with.
Today I am here with a doozy- A RP called Bloodless which is pretty much a Minecraft Factions RP. It is going to be great fun, so keep reading if you are interested.

STORY:
Minecraft has changed a lot in the years to come, but that is nothing compared to the shocking invention by Mojang, the creator of Minecraft in 2098: The ability to place the user's life into the character's soul simply by signing up for the video game.

Now your unable to quit playing the game at all, trapped in an endless match of Factions as you battle to preserve your life, hunger and Faction as a whole...
The death is crawling up to your doorstep, and the fangs of pain are glistening just around the corner...
The battle of the Factions are just beginning!

FACTIONS:
Notice: Every faction has their own special power. Although the members are very limited with their powers, the leaders have the power at the strongest levels.

The Exorcists
A small faction lead by the teenager RinOkumura13 (Or Ryu as she refers to be known as). Although this faction has a very strong leader, it is focused more on triggering peace and harmony than the other two, which are all about raiding and killing other members. Ryu refers to keep Raiding as a last resort, and is rather charitable (but slightly skeptic) with who she takes in under her wing.

Brief Faction Overview: Charitable and peaceful, but rather skeptical.

Special Power: They all can burn things with blue fire. The members can generate fireballs from their palms, while the leader Ryu is able to burn things simply by using her mind.

Vectorsmith
By far the darkest and most heartless faction out of them all. you better look out around every corner, because a Vectorsmith member is always waiting there to slit your throat out, or just to rabidly attack you on a spot with brute force unrivalled by any other faction.

Brief Faction Overview: Dangerous, brute and heartless.

Special Power: They are all vampires... Bats too!

ND29
ND29, or Near Death29 is a fast paced faction that relies mostly on stealth and speed than the other two. Always armed with a III Speed potion, (Which is part of their power) they are often difficult to pinpoint and rather aim to raid your base without you knowing they are even there.

Brief Faction Overview: Stealthy and ridiculously fast.

Special power: Endless speed potion.

CHARACTER SHEET
Please read the 'story' tag for info about the story and the Factions.

For an example, here is my character:

MC Username: RinOkumura13
Nickname: Ryu

Faction: The Exorcists

Rep: Leader

Ability: Can turn into a half demon and burn anything she has to with blue fire. She only uses her ability rarely though, as she does not like it very much.

Personality: Eastgoing, lighthearted and charitible.

Image:
b88rqe.jpg

MC Username:

Nickname:

Faction:

Rep:

Ability: (Set for the Faction, but you can make up another one if you wish.)

Personality:

Image:

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Erh. I have a question. Why is it that the Demon faction is the only actual good one? I mean, you're asking me to pick to be either a killer or a demon. How is anyone meant to favor one of the 2?

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
If you have seen BE you will know what I mean. 'shooting blue fire' is only their ability, that doesn't mean they are actually demons themselves. My character Ryu can turn into a half demon only as an ability, so if you have seen the profile you will see that she is not actually a demon herself, but a kind, charitible person.

I also changed ND29's profile a bit...

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Okay. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound oike I was complaining. Anyway, Welcome back Sini! :hug:

I'll post my sign up later. Need to work on it.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
MC Username: Raioes (This is my real Minecraft name)

Nickname: Raios

Faction: ND29

Rep: Second-in-Command

Ability: Unlimited Speed Potion. Can become completely invincible for short periods of time.

Personality: Quiet yet fiesty. He has a very quick witted and childish persona, but it's hidden by his extreme silence. He chooses to only interact through hand signals and body language, for he is afraid of actually getting to attached to other players. He is also very loyal, and has a strong sense of justice. Despite his factions' unmorality, he stays in it to make sure that the faction doesn't go over board. He hopes to turn the faction around by working his way higher.

Appearance: Dresses in a blue body suit, covered by a green jacket and green shorts. He has dark brown spiky hair, and striking green eyes. He wears a pair of green sunglasses, in order to avoid I contact.
(Am I right in assuming that ND29 are tech based?)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
The tracks work really well. The Exorcist's track gives of a Peaceful tone, while the Vectorsmith's track gives the "yo mama pheasants, we bad guys!" feel, and the ND25's track gives of a basic battle-action kind of feel, you know, not bad, not exactly good.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Great! and btw, do you mind spreading the word about this RP? (Not trying to sound like smile.dog though...)
It's just that there arn't any sign-ups at all...

…OH DEAR LORD, I reminded myself about S-Smile.Dog!!!! *hides in corner shivering*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom