• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Blood Moon [Possible Spoilers]

How Do You Feel About Blood Moons?

• I love it!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It doesn't make a difference to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Example: It's 11pm & a blood moon will rise at midnight. If I then "rest till morning", would the blood moon have still worked it's "magic"? Or do you have to wait till midnight and watch the cutscene?

I'm only a 5 heart right now because I love lollygagging and exploring, but I just finished the Prince Sidon quest to gather the 20 electric arrows and the blood moon f'd me over so bad that I had to remake my account here and post about it.

I figured it was decidedly easier to fight and defeat the Lynel than to sneak around and gather the arrows. About half an hour, many deaths, most of my melee weapons, most of my prepared meals, and a shield later, I finally was able to down this sucker. I collect the Lynel's gear and then BAM: cutscene. It's blood moon time. I turn around and guess who's joined me once more? None other than our friend the Lynel. It was at this point I decided to just sneak around and get the gd arrows, but **** that was infuriating. The blood moon is clever and I definitely understand why it's in the game, but that timing could not have been worse.

Lmao thats hilarious.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Example: It's 11pm & a blood moon will rise at midnight. If I then "rest till morning", would the blood moon have still worked it's "magic"? Or do you have to wait till midnight and watch the cutscene?
if blood moon is scheduled then the cutscene will play after you take the nap.

I wish the blood moon would jsut last the entire night and not play the cutscene. It would be more immersive.

I just refought Stalnox for another Hylian Shield.

So You can just farm these shields until you fill your inventory with them or can you only get one at a time?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom