• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blaze's Graphics

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
I have the same sometimes. But then I get reactions like: I mis text. But not all signatures need text. I think that one looks perfect the way it is ;)

Thanks! ^^ Yeah, the more I look at it, the more I'm sure it doesn't need text. It would make it too crowded.

---

I have more! I'm starting to get a little more experimental with the tools, though I still use bits and pieces of tutorials so I have an idea of what effect something does.

ST_Link_sig.png

mm_Link_sig.png

Midna_sig.png

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Okay, Doc, here you go. I did play around a little bit with the background and text placement, so if you want me to change anything, just let me know.

dr_who_request_sig.png

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Hey, Blaze. Can I get you to change my current siggy around a bit? I don't like my background color very much, and the text is hard to read.

Since someone else on the site made the sig, I really don't feel comfortable editing it to that extent. I can make you a new one, though, with a very similar theme and text.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Could you do this
Type: avatar and signature
Characters: Link and Dark Link in battle
Text: The light will prevail
Background: Black with the red eyes of dark link
if you could do this, thank you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom