• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black Wing (Sign Up Thread!)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
--- Year 2000, land of Melyccia, ---

Melyccia and Earth have lived opposite each other for centuries, living and working, marrying and dying. Both worlds were pretty much the same, apart from Melyccia has magical abilities unlike Earth.

Sephirimé Ryuga is a young resident of Melyccian High. She is 12 years old. Has a family. Studies. Throws a homework book in the teacher's glareholes.

Seems normal right? Well you are wrong. Sephi is actually leader of an independent school guild; one which fights for peace and tranquility.

Their guild is called Black Wing.

For years, Sephirimé has always been the strongest and most powerful child is the school. But Sephi soon finds the tables getting turned by the arrival of the mysterious Blood Shade community.

And for Blood Shade a plan is yet to hatch, one which will not just destroy the school, but threaten the entire world as well.

Sephi and Black Wing are the only people who can save it. Will they stop BloodShade before the two worlds are entirely wiped out?

Name:
Year:
Appearance:
Guild:
Position:
Skills:
Others:
Animal: (Each guild leader or deputy can turn into an animal. If not leader or deputy, leave blank)

(Please note that you can have minor spells, but only the leaders can have major ones.)

Siniru:
1. Name: Sephirimé Ryuga
Year: 7
Appearance: Bleached white skin. Large cute-looking red eyes. Long black hair with red and blue dip-dyed tips. Wearing a red and gold robe and has two red-bladed knives that she always carries around. Has a gold and red winged headband.
Guild: Black Wing
Position: Leader
Skills: has incredible speed. Can glitch. As if she is a computer program, she can vanish into data and appear somewhere else.
Others:
Animal: Cat.
-
2. Name: Nyu Kai
Appearance: Long blonde hair going down to the floor. Is in a ponytail held up by a colossal red ribbon. Wears a yellow cape.
Guild: Black Wing.
Position: Deputy
Skills: Super brainy. Knows almost everything. For that, she is normally called Encyclopaedia
Others: VERY clumsy.
Animal: Ferret

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Haruto Nogami
Year: No idea what this means, cause i don't go to public school. So i. I'll just say age, 13.
Appearance: I'll decide later.
Guild: Sacred Hawks
Skills: Is smart, and looks cool doing it. Has electrokinesis. And is a young aspiring chef. And loves sports.
Others: Cool guy.
Animal: Hawk.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Shigeru Miyamoto
Guild: Brave Vesperia
Skills: Combat, flying, cooking
Animal: Wolf

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Alexandria Smyth
Year: 6
Appearance: white blonde hair, deep, bright green eyes. always wears silver earrings. wears a t-shirt under a green jacket. Dark blue jeans.
Guild: Black Mamba
Skills: Very flexible. Very strong, a born fighter, leader, and killer. She uses offensive magic very well.
Others: Considered very pretty, never dated
Animal: fox

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
This should be good! Sounds like an anime. Here I go!

Name: Bangs Cahill
Appearance: Emerald green hair in a bob with thick bangs. Blue eyes. Short, pale, skinny. Wears a fuschia string-necked halter top (y'now, the kind that looks like _v_ instead of ^^), a black ruffled skirt, and black knee-high leather boots.
Guild: Janus Clan
Skills: Amazing actor and singer, can impersonate well, can paint, has good accuracy, optimistic.
Others: Kind of spacey, a bit ditzy, but very protective. Fights with an acid-loaded paintbrush.
Animal: Wolf.

How's this?

Name: Kraven Dragonfang
Guild: Tigers of Chaos
Appearance: 5'7" male, jet black hair, blue eyes average/athletic build(half and half)
Skills: Combat
Others: Kraven is the type of person that tries to make a friend here and there if possible. He's easy going at times but can beat someone up if and when provoked.
Animal: Tiger

pkfroce

Skelepuns
WAIT. Ok

Name: Lucas
Year: 6
Guild: Lightning Dragons
Appearance: Black hair, wears a gray long sleeved undershirt under a red t shirt, mid sized kinda chubby. Wears black converse.
Skills: Swordfighting. Uses two long swords that he can run electricity through. Also can increase his speed 10-fold when in grave danger.
Other: Strong, silent type, but talkative when going on some mission or about to go into battle.
Animal: Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom