• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black or White WiiU?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dan

Sadly guys the black one won't launch with the white Wii-U, it's going to come out later like the original black wii did :(
I am le sad :(

Source

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I would get white. Idk, I just feel like white is more characteristic of Nintendo consoles. I don't want my good ol' big N console thinking it's a PS3 or a 360. But really, the reason is because the black seems like it will get dirtier more easily. I'm not sure, but every time I've seen a black Wii U controller, I feel like I've seen fingerprints and smudges on it more clearly than I've seen them on white, probably because the black reflects the light and makes them visible.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
To get it faster, I'm going for the white one now , since black isn't going to be on launch.

The Black one runs faster. Than the white one. Get it? It's a joke. About racial stereotypes.

Nevermind...

Last edited:

Dan

I meant to get a wii-U faster , I kind of read your joke too FAST to notice the joke ;)
Haha but nice Joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom