• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black or White WiiU?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I'm going to wait and see if they release a Zelda model of the Wii U when Zelda Wii U launches (i'm not buying a Wii U until a new Zelda game comes out for it).
If they don't, then I will get the black one. Since a Zelda model of the Wii U is very unlikely, i'll go with black.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'd probably go with white. In fact, I hadn't even realized there would be a black version. All the pictures I've seen have been white, haha.

Dan

Both because I'm not racist.

Poor jokes aside -
It's Nice to see Nintendo release multiple colors at the same time. I like it when company's do that. (Providing that is the case)
Most likely black so it goes with my PS3 and PC. Me and the color white don't seem to get on so well. Sweat marks :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm gonna get a yellow one, reminiscent of the N64 days when there were multiple controller colors AND matching consoles to boot. :3

Anyway, I'm getting black. I didn't like the White Wii, because it looks too...plasticy, like a set of Legos, but the black Wii by comparison looked more metallic in a way, and sleeker and stuff. Same case probably for the Wii U.

Let's face it, the black looks smexy. The white is plain. If they are the same price then I Will get the black, otherwise I will get the cheaper one, which will most likely be white. If this turns out to be anything like the wii then we will have to wait a few years for the black one, but since they have shown it in Nintendo Direct I thick it should be out at launch.

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
I'd probably go with white. In fact, I hadn't even realized there would be a black version. All the pictures I've seen have been white, haha.

The Nintendo Direct Conference showed a Black Wii U and controller.

I will be getting a black Wii U. It will match my gaming set up, plus it looks better.

Black. I'm not into lighter colors, particularly white (although white technically isn't a color), when it comes to gaming consoles. The reason as to why I purchased a black Wii can partially be attributed to this fact. At any rate, it's not that big of a deal, and I'll be just fine with any colors available at launch...

Between black & white I'd choose black. I've never been a fan of white electronics for some reason. They just look.....cheaper to me (for lack of a better term) I realize this probably won't happen, but I'd like to see a purple console too a la the Gamecube. Now that was a cute little console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom