• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Biggest Disappointment in Zelda

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
TP. Nough said.

Actually if I had to pick one thing, it would be the bosses from TP not a single one of them was remotely challenging. Easily the most disappointing thing to get to the end and battle Zant, a guy I thought was really cool until his boss fight and he turns out to be some crazy guy. :wrong: and then Ganondorf was pathetically easy. Not cool at all. And don't get me started on the rest of the bosses.

For me Skyward Sword was a disappointment. I was really hoping for a sequel to Twilight Princess. When I saw Skyward Sword I felt really letdown. But the worst part was the motion controls. Instead of adding to the game they made the game more frustrating. Fi was a let down as well. I was hopping that she would have as much personality as Midna, but she was boring. And the games graphics don't really fit with the Zelda universe all that well.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I was really hoping for a sequel to Twilight Princess.

Do you mean plot-wise or gameplay-wise? If the former, then okay. If the latter... you got exactly what you wanted.

But the worst part was the motion controls. Instead of adding to the game they made the game more frustrating.

And the games graphics don't really fit with the Zelda universe all that well.

How?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
For me Skyward Sword was a disappointment. I was really hoping for a sequel to Twilight Princess. When I saw Skyward Sword I felt really letdown. But the worst part was the motion controls. Instead of adding to the game they made the game more frustrating. Fi was a let down as well. I was hopping that she would have as much personality as Midna, but she was boring. And the games graphics don't really fit with the Zelda universe all that well.

I wanted a sequel to TP in some shape or fashion...I can say that SS was TP0.5 in some respects (story and gameplay are both downgraded but somewhat similar, almost like a beta).

The motion controls, I totally agree with you with. They didn't make the game more frustrating to me, just entirely too boring. Things were way easy because of the style of gameplay; motion controls could be used exactly like button controls but nuuu Nintendo had to force the gimmick version of Zelda onto us again just to get more Wii attraction in.

Fi, I agree with.

Not sure about what you mean with the graphics. To each their own, but I don't think SS' style is in anyway not Zelda. I think it's some of the characters within the game.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
(applies to any game) When you're all hyped about some big, hard puzzle being finished, and you FINALLY get to the treasure chest, and it's rupees, or some worthless item. (ie: a joy pendant or treasure chart. Wind Waker had the most of those kinds of moments :()

ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage
I am disappointed with the lack of free-roaming that we can do in the Zelda worlds. It's supposed to be some mystic land with mysteries to be solved, but you can't really do much with the land provided. Also, all we ever fight is random creatures. Can't we have an arena where we fight other characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom