• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Rupee in Wind Temple (PH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i've beaten PH several times now but theres one secret i can't find. that big green rupee in the sandworm room inthe wind temple. i can see it through the wall but cant get it. please heip. where shoud i bomb :bomb: (i am supposed to bomb, right?)

Big Green Rupee –Temple of Wind
mandym287

Go to floor B2—also referred to as the sandworm chamber. Go to the north door (top middle on the map). For accuracy, equip your shovel and dig a hole in front of the door (the door’s entrance is two holes wide; dig the hole in the left). Make another hole to the side of that. Please be careful of sandworms. Three more holes left and one hole up is the right half of your blasting point. Notice that if you try to dig closer to the wall—there is still a block for a hole, but your shovel will clank. Equip your bombs and drop one right at this spot and dash to the solid path in front of the north door (sandworms can’t eat you while you’re on it). A sandworm will come and get the bomb and while it is eating it, get ready and equip another one. And as soon as the sandworm is gone, put the bomb in the same spot and once again dash to the path. The bomb will blast away a door and go inside to claim your rupee. Be fast just in case another sandworm comes after you.

Also, more Giant Rupees are buried all over Maze Island. They mainly are in areas between grappling posts and in places 3 by 3 square areas. You must have completed all the mazes to get these rupees though. I’d have to go back in a new file to be more specific. I just randomly dug everywhere on that island. Enjoy rupee hunting and maybe you’ll uncover more secret rupees somewhere…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom