• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Zelda Game Poll 3: Oracle of Ages Vs Oracle of Seasons

Oracle of Ages vs Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oracle of Seasons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Best Zelda Game Poll 4: Oracle of Ages Vs Oracle of Seasons

With 16 Zelda games, I figured we could now do a fair tournament to decide the best Zelda game....or...at least the most popular. Each poll will end when one of two things happen:

1) One game beats the other by 10 votes.

2) 10 days have passed.

Our current contenders are Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons

Current Status:

Legend of Zelda vs Adventure of Link:
Winner:
Legend of Zelda

A Link to the Past vs Link's Awakening:
Winner:
A Link to the Past

Ocarina of Time vs Majora's Mask:
Winner:
Ocarina of Time

Oracle of Ages vs Oracle of Seasons:
Winner:

Four Swords vs Four Swords Adventure:
Winner:

Wind Waker vs Twilight Princess:
Winner:

Minish Cap vs Skyward Sword:
Winner:

Phantom Hourglass vs Spirit Tracks:
Winner:

~~~

Sorry for being a little late on this....anyway, I pick Oracle of Ages. It had a stronger story and, to me, Veran felt like a stronger villain than Bowser Onox. I will admit OoS had harder combat, but it wasn't that noticeable. Honestly, the games are pretty close to me, but OoA wins by a small amount for me.

Last edited:
Poll 4 already? How did the others fly by me completely unnoticed? Wow.

Contrary to majority opinion, I think Oracle of Seasons is the superior game because rather than visiting the same world during different epochs-an idea that had already been done before and better in Ocarina of Time-Link traversed the separate realms of Holodrum and Subrosia. Holodrum is another monotone area equivalent to Hyrule but Subrosia's distinct volcanic theme is one of my favorites from the series. The title's namesake-changing seasons on the fly using the Rod of Seasons also proved more interesting than expected.

I will concede though-Oracle of Ages has better better bosses because it doesn't reuses the NEs originals rather introduces a new interesting array.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I had more fun playing OoS. No need for me to get overly analytical.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really am going to hate myself for this, but I voted Oracle of Ages over Seasons despite enjoying Seasons much more and seeing Seasons as the better game overall. :I

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I really am going to hate myself for this, but I voted Oracle of Ages over Seasons despite enjoying Seasons much more and seeing Seasons as the better game overall. :I

...Despite voting for ages myself, may I ask why? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom