• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best/Worst Final Boss Fights

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I can't think of the best but I can most definitely think of the worst. Zelda II. Your shadow was literally the easiest final boss and the cheapest. It was pretty much an equivalent to the Water Temple boss in OoT. Super easy with no skill required. The fact that you can camp in a corner to beat the final boss after a blisteringly hard game, truly pisses me off. Most definitely the worst boss fight.

Other way round there, OOT Shadow Link was a literal copy-paste of Zelda II seeing as Zelda II was the earlier game.

Hmmm Best final Boss eh, since my last post i've kinda changed opinions, I find that Vaati isn't such a bad boss these days when compared to the likes of Veran, Onox and Shadow Link, but Best Boss i'd hand to ALBWs YuGanon fight, my god that was a hell of a charged fight.

Best Boss'
1.YuGanon
2.Majora
3.Ganon (OOT)

For the worst bosses again a bits changed there as i say above Vaati isn't the worst, no i'd say LA Dethl fight was pure Crap, you can kill the final boss of the game with one shot. How is that any good?

Worst Boss
1.Dethl
2.Veran
3.Onox

Other way round there, OOT Shadow Link was a literal copy-paste of Zelda II seeing as Zelda II was the earlier game.

Hmmm Best final Boss eh, since my last post i've kinda changed opinions, I find that Vaati isn't such a bad boss these days when compared to the likes of Veran, Onox and Shadow Link, but Best Boss i'd hand to ALBWs YuGanon fight, my god that was a hell of a charged fight.

Best Boss'
1.YuGanon
2.Majora
3.Ganon (OOT)

For the worst bosses again a bits changed there as i say above Vaati isn't the worst, no i'd say LA Dethl fight was pure Crap, you can kill the final boss of the game with one shot. How is that any good?

Worst Boss
1.Dethl
2.Veran
3.Onox

Oh I get what you mean. I wasn't talking about the Shadow Link boss fight, I was talking about the actual boss of the dungeon Morpha I think its name was...

I gotta say my least favorite boss is Odolwa. The first boss in majoras mask at the wood fall temple. He sucks!

I personal favourite is the Twilight princess Ganondorf duel. Your facing someone that can match you blow for blow and the music gets intense when ever you clash swords or make an opening in Ganondorf's Defences

I disliked the Majora's mask battle because I found it to easy with or without the fierce diety mask. And that second form was so annoying!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'll be honest, I haven't finished a ton of games. I think that, yeah, while the main Bellum fight in the temple sucks, the Linbellum fight was pretty damn good emotional. You have a jerkass who's been travelling with you all game, and you've grown to like him a little. Just a little.
And then he sacrifices himself to keep Bellum from getting you. And you have to fight him. You don't know if he'll survive the encounter, and if he doesn't, you'll regret that.
Vaati in Four Swords was kinda annoying. He's probably on the lower end of things for me.
Maladus was also kinda painful for me. No particular reason, I don't even really remember it - I just remember disliking it.

karu

Panamaniac
Best is Ghirahim without a doubt the best, he was so fabulous!!!! worst was the skull thingy from twilight I get frightened easily therefore it took me like 30 tries to beat it...

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
My Top Five Final Boss Fights
1. WW - Nothing can beat that underwater sword fight with Ganondorf
2. BotW - The music adds an extra sense of epicness to an already amazing fight
3. MM - A legitimately hard fight (unless you have Fierce Deity :))
4. OOT - Do I have to say anything about this fight?
5. TP - Puppet Zelda is annoying, but everything else is perfect

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Hmmm, this is a difficult one. I'm not 100% about the best final battle, but I do think that the worst one is Malladus in ST, and that's mainly because Malladus is a lackluster villain.
The best one... Maybe Onox

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
for the 3d: Wind Waker's and Skyward Sword's final battles (all three stages of it) were the best. I would say TP needed to up its game, since (imo) Zant was way more fun to fight than Ganon.
for the 2d: I absolutely loved the Minish Cap's final battle! FSA was also super fun if you had 4 people. ALTTP's final battle was the easiest part of the whole game...
2. BotW - The music adds an extra sense of epicness to an already amazing fight
Ummm... Breath of the Wild? Nobody has played that yet.

Demise totally wins it for me; it just felt the most real and was also for me the hardest one, so as to truly make it final in my eyes. I also really struggled with Onox and loved it!

For worst, I may just have to go with the original Ganon. Or the nightmares in LA because of the potential for a one boomerang kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom