• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Video Game, Movie, and Song of 2012.

L

Lil' Janey

1. That new Kirby collection or Pokemon black/white 2
2. I didn't get to see most new movies, so I dunno.
3. there were a lot of songs that came out, so who knowsknows.

Hanyou

didn't build that
1. Pokemon Black/White 2
2. Skyfall or The Hobbit: The Unexpected Journey. I think I'm partial to The Hobbit in part because I loved Lord of the Rings so much, but Skyfall is a bit stronger individually. This may change when all of The Hobbit films are released.

[video=youtube;Hj0cI8sY55g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0cI8sY55g[/video]

Momentum also happens to be my favorite album of 2012.

Kazumi

chagy
1. Game of the Year for me probably goes to Persona 4 Arena. It's a fantastic fighter that blends the fast-paced, flashy fighting game action of BlazBlue/Guilty Gear with the rich lore and awesome characters of the Persona series in a way that really worked. I loved the game to death and it just made me even more excited for Persona 5. Honorable metions: Retro City Rampage, Black/White 2, Xenoblade.

2. Movie of the Year for me was definitely The Hobbit. I love the Lord of the Rings story, and I especially love The Hobbit. It's a fantastic story, and movie told the first part of it in an absolutely magical way. I was enthralled the entire time, and I can't wait for the next one. Honorable mentions: Wreck it Ralph, Zero Dark Thirty.

3. Song of the Year for me was probably:
[video=youtube;QK8mJJJvaes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes[/video]

Can't wait to see what happens in 2013~

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
1. Halo 4. The feeling was purely otherworldly when I started playing, and I couldn't help but lose track of time as I delved further into the world that Master Chief gets sucked into by chance. The new developer did a marvelous job of carrying over Bungie's legacy through the illustrious Halo series.

2. For me it's a tie between The Avengers and Dark Knight Rises. I'm also partial to The Hobbit, but the story is incomplete at this time; I'd rather judge it when it reaches its conclusion. For now, Avengers and DKR are without a doubt the greatest superhero movies ever released.

3. Not Call Me Maybe Honestly, it's hard to say. The few bands that I keep up with have released some great songs, yet nothing that really stands out to me above all the rest. However, I'd have to go with Two Steps From Hell's Skyworld album as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom